Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spoof ..Picks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alaskaninja89, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Ok im going to help everyone out by telling them how to make a Spoof from some house hold materials that will last you a long time. Ok your going to need a few thingg...

1 An empty bottle of water
    2 About 5-10 Dryer sheets.
    3 Duck Tape
    4 A pen or Pencile that can go in to the bottle
    5 A Knife

Ok take your bottle and dry it out.
    Using the knife puncture the botem with holes about 5-8 times. Air should be able to be blown out of it,
    Next using your finger shove a dryer shete as far into the bottle u can, Use the pencil to get it all the way in.
    Do this with all but 1 of the sheets.
    Next take the last sheet and rap it around the end of the bottle with the holes.
    Using duck tape rap the top of the dryer with duck tape to secure it on the bottle.
    [​IMG]

After you take a hit from your smoking device blow into the bottle and the smoke will come out odderless. This Spoof should last about 1-3 weeks if smoked out of every few days or more.
    Hope this helps some one some where.

-AK Ninja

2. i guess i thought everyone knew how to make those. i'd love for someone to compile a list of the different names of that fucking thing. i've heard:

spoof
    sploof
    doob tube *favorite*
    zip tube
    zoom tube
    zipper

3. You kids are crazy these days, when I was a kid we just went outside.

4. This is got rid of complaints from friends and roommates who don't toke.
    simple and basically free.

5. Oh i'm not hating, its amazingly inventive and sweet, i just found it funny.

I would have used this though when I was a teen, no doubt on that.

6. Ive always wondered what do you do with the smoke coming off of the joint or bowl?

7. Wow, this is a high tech sploof. When I was a kid, we just used a dryer sheet stuffed in an empty paper towel tube.

And then we walked to school up hill, both ways.... LOL.

8. Crazy Old people and your hippy stories.

-AK Ninja

9. note: these do not work great. there is still a smell of weedy laundry sheets.

10. #10 IglooBuds, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2008
    I stuff in more like 30-40 laundry sheets,
    and spray some fabreeze into the bottle as I stuff them in,
    plus I use a lighter to make tiny holes on the bottom instead of cutting slits
    with a knife...

The first term I heard for this was a Blow Buddy,
    which is still my favorite...

11. There's still a bit of a smell, but it's a lot easier to cover fabric softener and light weed scent with air freshener.

12. cap the bowl which will reduce airflow to the part smoldering which will kill it or just take the end of a lighter and extinguish it.

also if you sit next to a fan blowing to the outside, it should suck up smoke comin off and push it outside and you should be straight:D

13. blow buddy. never heard that. i like it

14. ust cover the bowl with ur hand or a quarter or sumthin

15. That's a complicated sploof... for bottled sploofs I just take a knife and poke 5 small slits in the bottom of the bottle and stuff it with dryer sheets.

And for smoke coming off the bowl, put your thumb over the bowl. This will stop oxygen getting into the bowl and will put out whatever cherry is goin.

16. You can do what others say, which works well. You can also just keep toking on it but very slowly so whatever smoldering smokes goes into your lungs instead of the surrounding air. Toke real light until it goes out by itself. You shouldn't be toking on it hard enough to light surrounding bud though. You will need to take small, or at least manageable hits. Hope this helps.

17. That sounds like that would get you high from just blowing in to it, what with the chemical mixtures and burning plastic, and all. It probably smelled really good, though.

Your spoof is pretty cool, the write-up is good and it apparently works. I will stick with a dryer sheet in a TP-tube for the rare occasions the roommate complains.

18. You should just buy a Hello Neighbor. =) They produce smoke still but it doesn't smell like pot at all, lol.
    [​IMG]
    Me and my boyfriend have one and use it when we smoke in his room. The smoke is just visible but it comes out smelling like a nice fragrance(we have lavendar). There is a SLIGHT pot smell if use a bowl or a joint because of the smoke coming from the said bowl or joint.