Spontaneous

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SmokingFIRE, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Life is gone to shit here for me, and life is too short to be wasting away.

Im going to walk from the Atlantic Ocean, to the Pacific Ocean.

I need more planning into this, Probably within the next week or so, but ill be keeping a video log.

2. U gon walk? Fuck that, go freight hopping. But do tons of research first if you decide to, because it's very dangerous and you could get killed or hurt.

3. lol wtf. he wants to walk and u tell him to travel a way where he can potentially be killed. lol

4. Well as long as you can give some good head I would think that the truckers would protect you.

But on a serious note, OP if your situation is bad now, leaving it for a year or two (or however long it takes to walk 3000 miles) won't make it any better. Things won't just magically fix themselves while you're gone, unless there's something I'm missing. Sounds like it would be a pretty cool experience, though.

5. Hey, i know a few people who have hopped trains across the country and survived. I'm just giving a warning. But if you do it right with the right planning, supplies, and mind state u can have a really nice adventure to tell someone about when you get home. And it's not like you couldn't just take a grey hound back home when you wanted to.