1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Spongebob Squarepants Movie!

Discussion in 'General' started by JRilla, Jun 3, 2004.

1. haha man thats gonna be a sweetass movie, cant wait to see dat shiznit.

2. Oh shit! A movie! Thats what ive been waiting for, finally a full movie of spongebob, ill have to get a copy of that if its not out in the Uk in november. Hahah good stoned times.

3. dude, this made me remember the time i watched the episode where they go back in time to the caveman time. the were speakin some giberish and i thought i forgot how to speak english cuz i couldn't understand them, i was stoned at the time.

my high's wearing off right now and i suddenly got the giggles, haha

4. man... screw spongebob .... i wish Hanna-Barbera was still around ...they made some kickass toons.....

5. You're nuts Spongebob kicks ass, especially Gary. I did like some of those hanna-barbera cartoons though. Harvey Birdman was a good one.

6. ahhh the GREAT old days......*sighs*

7. haha yo watch the trailer his house looks like a pineapple bong...there's that chimney thing that comes out the side that looks like a bowl. and underwater they always have bubbles everywhere. hot stuff

8. hahaha lmao spongebob is comming to this mall like 15min away from my house... i dunno should i meet him???

9. ^only if its the real spongebob, not some impersonater in a suit.

Grasscity Deals Near You