Spongebob Squarepants House is a pipe.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by vivalavidadee, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Yesterday I decided to purchase two new aquariums for my beta fish. They are both male so I had to keep them in seperate aquariums to avoid them fighting with eachother. I was at petco, looking in the aquarim decoration isle. I picked out two decorations and they happened to be spongebob squarpant's pineapple home, and squidward's maui head house. I went home, and set up the aquariums. A couple hours passed and then I got baked. I sat down and stared at the fish tanks for about a half hour until I realized that spongbob's house was actually a smoking pipe. Theres also a weed leaf on top of his house. And squidward's maui head house smokes the pipe.  And the maui head is rock so its "stoned". heres a picture of what they look like. (this isnt my fishtank, i found this picture on google) [​IMG]

2. I don't really see how it's a pipe but the picture is cool. I see the leaf. 
    Anyway, welcoe to the city.

3. Is squid wards house a chess piece?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 Hello there!, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013
    Sandy pumps a mixture of THC and oxygen into her helmet. I read somewhere that the creators designed her character with that in mind.

5. Yea and sandys house is really a bho vacuum chamber