Spongebob is basically an asshole.

Discussion in 'General' started by Antibalas, Aug 3, 2012.

1. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']There is?[/quote]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpF2p6p288E&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

2. ^Hahaha I see you Spongebob LOL

3. I've watched plenty of episodes of spongebob but I still hate it.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiZjE5mFr1c]Two and a half men and SpongeBob squarepants - YouTube[/ame]

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlGDyxnsxTY]Sponge Bong Hemp Pants - Episodes 1,2 and 3 (((((HD))))) - YouTube[/ame]

6. This is what Spongebob has to say to that:p

[​IMG]

7. [quote name='"Scream ahh"']

Hell yeah. Damn, the 90's are a thing of the past. I already find myself saying "These youngins listen to this trash they call music. They just don't know what real music is" :laughing: I'm only 22 :confused:

I always wanted a krabby patty[/quote]

Oh man, I feel the same way lol. Sometimes I wonder how cynical I will be by the time I'm forty. :laughing:

Just remember poop..

People
    Order
    Our
    Patties

That episode made the Krabby patty legend lol.

8. Aw fuck the crabby patty always made my stomach rumble

9. honestly i hate spongebob i wish he would move and leave that town alone he's never done anything good and when he has it's only cause he screwed it up in the first place -_- the only good he REALLY has done is make krabs rich but the thing is krabs doesn't deserve that money anyway soooooooo

10. [quote name='"BigBlazer"']honestly i hate spongebob i wish he would move and leave that town alone he's never done anything good and when he has it's only cause he screwed it up in the first place -_- the only good he REALLY has done is make krabs rich but the thing is krabs doesn't deserve that money anyway soooooooo[/QUOTE/]

Are you forgetting the golden spatula?

No one can take that away from him.

11. I love Spongebob, don't know why everyones bashin him and the show

12. people watch that crap??

13. wat *plllllph* episode *plllllph* are you *plllllph* talking about *plllllph*?

14. spongebob used to be awesome. idk bout this new shit though, how many seasons are there now?

i remember in the late 90s and early 00s it was the shiiiiiit, watchin that and the fairly oddparents and jimmy neutron mmhmm good times

15. I was all fun until I saw that episode where Squidward committed suicide. Since then I haven't watched it

16. Can't stop laughing. Heard that before in an argument.

17. yeah I dont think hes eductaed.. anybody ever catch on to the fact that whenever Spongebob would fail his driving test he would always say "See You Next Tuesday Miss Puff! " aka CUNT ! :wave:

18. #60 J_Dawg, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    IDK Why it won't show the pic I copied and pasted : /