spongebob hemp pants! - video

Discussion in 'General' started by woke 'n toke, Sep 16, 2007.

1. I don't know how much truth there is to this, but a friend told me that Spongebob was originally designed as an Adult Swim show, featuring Spongebob as a cokehead and Patrick as a pothead. It proved to be too easily marketable to children, though, so they toned it down.

These guys did such a good job of emulating the real thing that I'm wondering if they weren't afiliated with the creators in some way. Spongebob really does have a lot of adult innuendo and obviously drug-induced sequences.

2. I personally think it sucked. dont feel like explaining cuz I'm sure someone else will...I'll just say untrue stereotypes+annoying cartoon=not funny

3. :hello:

hah, wow, exactly what i was thinking when i saw it! there were a lot of stereotypes.. especially if spongebob is a pot head, i feel like there were too many other drug stereotypes affilaited with spongebob. It kind of makes weed users look bad through the 'evils' in other drugs.

4. ehh, search button. I posted this AGES ago.

5. Hell watching Spongebob stoned is one of the greatest shows on earth, I love Spongebob [Squarepants, not Hemppants]

6. that was pretty stupid, but mr crabs was made out of crack haha!!