Spokane, WA here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dick Zenormus, Aug 10, 2013.

1.   Been lurking for a while.  Great info on growing and drug testing.  decided to join.

2. Welcome...:wave:

Lots of amazing growers on here...lots of info hidden in older threads as well...I'm still coming across things I've never seen before...:)

3. I hope to learn how to do it right.  I'm interested in growing because I am simply tired of getting "work" from the locals.  It doesn't seem that anyone knows how to grow here.  I've had one sack that was satisfying in about 3 years.  i look for several traits.  How fast you get to where you need to be, how long it lasts, and flavor.  Most of the work around here will get you about half as high as you want and you will have to reload in about 20 minutes to maintain the half high.  The dealers, however, will swear it is the "good stuff".  I did get some honey oil once and stacked it on top of the work and that rendered me an invalid for about an hour.  However, that's hash,  I need that out of my everyday weed.  I've had that quality before so I know its possible.  

4. :wave:

Welcome to the city.