Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spoiled Smokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Minka, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Only reason he dont talk about blunts is because he has his 20.00 rolling papers out. He make's so much bank off those why would he want his fans to smoke blunts? He wants you to pay 20.00 for his papers he raps about to get rich.

2. #22 jedistheman, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    When I realized wiz didn't smoke blunts. I lost respect. I mean what pothead doesn't smoke blunt. Doc and Meth only smoke blunts. Literally I aske method man if he wanted to blaze out a bong and he said he only fucks with blunts

3. Ohh yes Im in the same boat.

I would go to a party and I would be passed a gay redneck plastic gravity bong or what ever the scrubs call it, and just look at them like " what the fuck is that thing? The plastic is melted you scrubs" haha.

Or pipes, I won't even think of using such a primitive tool when I have 4 feet of glass at home.

A joint or blunt beats out any method of smoking besides bongs and vapes. Pipes, plastic, metal pipes, one hitters, homemade shit, and any other method of smoking belongs in the trash.

4. #24 kronman907, Aug 10, 2011
    Cause there addicted to the tabacoo. Blunts are nicotine In a wrap

5. #25 jedistheman, Aug 10, 2011
    Or nothing else gets them high. But I would think a bong would get them blazed

6. Dude pipes are mad chill haha especially a sherlock. That's honestly my favorite way to smoke weed besides a bong. I would also never say no to a blunt or j. haha

7. #27 jedistheman, Aug 10, 2011
    Sherlocks like don't even get you high

8. #28 kronman907, Aug 10, 2011
    Pipes don't get me high. Unless of course I smoke like 10 bowls and by then my throat is gone and mouth tastes like shitty ass pipe. Pipes are good to start with but they don't have much use past that

9. I smoke nothing but dank anymore. It's easiest for me to get and me and my fiancé can afford it. And now that we have 2 bongs we rarely smoke any other way. I'll smoke a blunt if a friend is offering and I wont turn down a bowl but I would be much happier with a bong. Id say 8/10 for weed snobbery and 7/10 for glass snobbery.

10. Cool man:cool:

11. I read so much on here about growing a good ass weed and the best bongs and shit and what makes them so good. I feel like i would be a 12: weed and a 12: glass snob if i could be. I just cant afford it so settle for

Seriously i hate smoking low grade dank even, and dont like smoking even crappy bongs ( no perc,ice trap,precooler, or ashcatcher) like straight tube. A week ago when my buddy got some extra cash he went bong shoping at a decent bong shop in ann arbour. Im there salivating over the high end glass. Im talking nice shit, like 3 12 arm percs and shit. MMMM. He just goes and buys a shit made bong that just looks cool since you can set it on its side and one that like criss crosses. Both are pretty much straight tubes with fancy looks. I was like what a fucking waste, kinda frustrated me. They hussled him on shit that looked cool instead of high end piece that would enhance his weed smoking.

12. #32 TexasToker67, Aug 10, 2011
    I was watching this thing about him on YouTube called "daytoday" and he used raw papers more than he used his own