Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sploofin N Smokin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MiddyTimmy, May 7, 2011.

1. So i recently moved home from my dorm room at a university I was attending and I've been trying to smoke in my room. I've been doing fine just sploofing and what not but what I'm wondering is if the sploof smoke will color my ceiling? Also how can I further avoid the smell of my buds burning besides sploofing and towling my door? I mean I have febreeze and all but I don't want to be sketchy and spray a lot. My mom knows I smoke and I'm not sure if she would do anything if she caught me smoking but I just want to never let her know about it. :eek:

2. The sploof shouldn't cause any color change to your ceiling. Keep any fans in your room to keep the smell circulating and wearing out.

3. Alright cool :) I have two fans in my room that I run

4. your okay , but why not just step outside for a smoke ? trust me , its relaxing and non smoky (;

5. #5 Habbi, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He's right if you have a window then at night just go out of it if you cant make your blowing the smoke real close to the window like just stick you head out if you can

6. I don't want to wake my mom up or anything but I guess I haven't really thought about it to much. I could just go outside and be quiet while im out there and I'd probably be fine. Dam paranoia lol. Also I do sit next to my window and open the curtains and tilt the blinds and blow out of there.

Thanks for the info and responses so far :wave: