Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sploof

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pafighter99, Feb 23, 2009.

1. So I've seen all the threads on how to make one. I just don't understand how to use one. If your using a bowl is it you just smoke it like you would normally but blow all the air into the sploof? Help would be nice.

2. How you stated is exactly how it works

3. Yea,
    You answered your own question,
    you put your mouth around the spoof and exhale the smoke through it...

4. Yeah, and don't be afraid to put the cardboard against your mouth. Otherwise the smoke won't go through and it'll just backfire the smoke into your room. Exactly opposite of what you want.

5. Yep like you said man, just use it as a filter

6. ^^^ do that an

remember not to let your bowl cherry when your not inhaling. the sploof is useless if your letting smoke from your bowl smoke the room up

7. alright sweet I just made one. Tell me if its good or not because I didn't know if it was okay to use a toilet paper roll or is that too short? Heres a picture. Feedback please.
    [​IMG]

8. #8 Breh, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009

Yeah. If your bowl is still lit, hold it next to the window, blow out your hit through the sploof with your other hand, and finish off any stuff that's still burning in the bowl. Don't worry about neighbors seeing your pipe or whatever; there's only a slight chance they'd actually see you up in your window... and snitch on you. Keeping the smell out is the main objective.

Smell = Getting busted by parents.
    Letting bowl burn next to window = Small chance of being seen by neighbors (who probably won't care anyway).

EDIT: Put like 2 more sheets on the end of that and use a rubberband to keep it down... not tape. Tape will make it flimsy and it'll fall apart.

Also crumple up a sheet and stick it inside.

9. I'm pretty sure it might backfire around the fabric softener. I think rubber bands work better

10. Did you stuff any balled up sheets inside. If not ball of about 5 dryer sheets individually and then stuff them in one by one.

11. I stuffed 3 inside then 1 on top. Im going to grab stuff 2 more sheets inside and one more on top. I have to use tape because I don't have anything else but as soon as I can ill switch to rubberbands