Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sploof

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by darklordwaffle, Sep 22, 2012.

1. So I just burned a few holes in the bottom of this water bottle to make a sploof. Never made one before, so I was hoping I could get some input.

Five relatively small holes. It's a 500 mL bottle. Are the sizes/number/arrangement of the holes good for an effective sploof? It's extremely important that this thing does its job. Any advice/input/constructive criticism would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Seeing how some carbs on pipes are smaller, that should be getting enough airflow. Just rubber band 2 or 3 drier sheets around it and stuff more in there. :wave:

3. Hey man buy some activated carbon at like petco. It literally eliminates all smell and smoke. I use one every night in my room and ive never got caught. All you gotta do is put a dryer sheet at the bottom, fill like 2 inches with carbon, then fill it with a shit ton of dryer sheets. You can get carbon at petco for like $10 and itll make like 5 sploofs. Like this is the only way to use a sploof and totally eliminate smell, if you just use dryer sheets i promise it will still smell.

4. I use a toilet paper roll for my sploofs. My friend used a water bottle similar to your design though. My suggestion would be to try it out somewhere that doesn't involve any actual risk to see if it works. My friend had to tweak his design before perfecting it, the size of the holes, the amount of bounce sheets etc.

You want enough to eliminate smell but you don't want the smoke to actually collect inside of the sploof without exiting.

5. Cut the bottom part off like a gravity bong and tape like 3-6 Dryer sheets or any scented sheets and blow through the cap. or a toilet paper roll