Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sploof without drier sheets?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Explosiotron, Aug 8, 2010.

1. i want to make a sploof but we don't have any drier sheets. is there another material i could use that would have the same effect as drier sheets?

2. try some fresh sock and spray them with some axe

3. toilet paper sprayed with perfume works fine. still aim your smoke out a window though

4. i'll try the toilet paper one. i think my socks are too thick for the smoke to pass through. thanks.

5. i used to use a rolled up slice of paper lengthwise. then just press that to the screen and blow out and none of the smoke came back in. It worked dual purpose - for the smell and to hotknife hash

6. used the toilet paper method, worked great! thanks, blades.