Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sploof dangers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SalSilva, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Be careful while using those sploofs guys, try not to ever inhale through the Sploof as many dryer sheets contain Formaldehyde, which is a carcinogen known to to be cancer causing

2. Who inhales through a sploof?

3. I'm sure out of those of us who use them, it's happened at one time or another. When you're baked off your ass and are trying to work a spoof, it could become quite difficult. It also tastes like ass :smoking:

4. Ya thus one time I was so I high I thought the sploof was a huge blunt and I started smoking it, dryer sheets get me high as fuck man

5. i never use a sploof and never got caught lul

6. Man, I remember the days when me and my buddies had to use one of those. I think there is still one laying around somewhere

7. My alternative to the dryer sheets was to cut up dust masks and stuff them in there. Then, Id spray a little bit of febreeze in there. Let it dry, and you zhould be scentless.

8. i'v done the same but instead i used paper towel. worked..