Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sploof and a joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattxshank, Aug 31, 2009.

1. A sploof will keep my hits from smelling, but what about the smoke from the joint. I'd love to smoke it in my room, but can't figure out a way to keep the joint from smelling. Please help!

2. smoke out of a pipe maybe?

3. You are either going to have to lean out the window or go outside.

4. Must you use a joint? A small spoon would probably be your best bet.

5. I tried sploofing a joint once, and it didn't work at all. It's impossible to keep the smoke from the cherry from rising up and stinking the house up. You'd have to use a vacuumm cleaner and contstantly have it running to suck up the smoke. This would work, but it would be annoying/and loud. I say your best bet is to smoke the joint outside.

6. maybe hook up a small fan to the sploof

7. If you don't want anyone to know you're smoking never use a joint or a blunt.

8. Sure......[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40rKfJw4EVU]YouTube - Doofy with his ex[/ame]

9. How does a pipe stop there from being smelly smoke?

10. It generally won't have that constant cherry or paper burning. You can also put your hand over the bowl after a hit.

11. Ahhh. Okay. Yeah. I currently have another thread on Apprentice trying to find a good cheap glass pipe with a carb, but i can't find one! At least not on GC.

EDIT: Well actually, what's the advantage to having a carb. Many of the glass pipes don't. So what's the big difference?

12. smoke out side.
    be smart.

13. Hit up a head shop bro! They usually have good starter pieces for under $20.

14. just go to your local head shop and you will find one no problem

15. A carb makes it so that you can clear all the smoke out of the piece you're hitting. I wouldn't buy one without one.

16. Also, with a carb you can still take a hit without making the cherry burn more. It's very easy to smoke a pipe without letting any smoke be wasted.

17. Thanks for all your help.