Splitarillos

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by macsrealm, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Has anyone tries splitarillo cigarillos yet? I ordered some OG Sweet and some G6 Grape flavored ones, looking forward to rolling and smoking :smoke: . They look like regular swishers and cost me $0.75 a piece.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z1NqIFIZ2U]Dead Rabbits Washington Plates Official Video - YouTube[/ame]

IDK but they support/sponsor the dead rabbits.

3. The name makes it sound like it would be perforated so u can gut it.

4. [quote name='"kd0G420"']The name makes it sound like it would be perforated so u can gut it.[/quote]

O rly?

5. We got those here they are 3 for $1.

6. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']

O rly?[/quote]

Ur sarcasm is not appreciated.

7. haha my friend found a box of them so we started rolling with them..yeh there good lol..

8. [quote name='"kd0G420"']

Ur sarcasm is not appreciated.[/quote]

I had to what you said was so obvious

9. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']

I had to what you said was so obvious[/quote]

Well I looked em up and didn't see anything about it... Idk maybe the name is a marketing scheme. Are they actually perforated?

10. I dont know if they are or not but I'm looking forward to finding out

11. yea once u cut it with a knife or whatever, its like a perfect cut you know what i mean i cant think of a way to explain it right now because im like high....

but yes these have been around for a while i remember seeing on other forums how they were made in cali and in the stores all around there and that there the shit... like a few months later or something they start popping up in the stores down here in texas and i recommend them over any other brand of cigarillos...

12. Sweet, sounds like a good buy.