Split tongue??

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by redheadedtoker, May 23, 2012.

1. Anybody had this procedure? Tips? Advice? Ive always wanted it...but Im afraid it will mangle my taste buds and I love food!

2. Sounds really painful. I'm just curious, why? Is it to stand out?

3. Mmmmmm,Bacon,Its great I just cooked some:)

4. I don't know man, I would never do that shit.

Looks pretty dumb to me anyways.

5. I met a guy with it done. He loves it actually. He said it wasn't a bad procedure, just a couple stitches, and have to take care of it for about two weeks I think. He didn't say it messed up his taste or anything, just a little to get use to I'm sure.

6. I got my tongue split over a year ago hurt less than piercing it. Dont have any thing bad to say about it. Didn't affect my taste buds or make me talk funny. Plus the girls love it I say go for it.

7. If you are hesitant about it you probably should think it over some more. Think about the procedure though...

A sharp razor blade straight through the middle of your tongue, blood GUSHING from the incision.

If your jimmies have not been rustled, then get it done!

8. I want to get mine done eventually.

If you want it done though, go to a licensed medical practitioner, it will be massively more expensive, but you will appreciate the extra cost when its actually healed properly.

Something as big as that should only be left to professionals, and piercing/tattoo places are NOT professionals in this case, only someone with a medical license is.

9. i heard its not really that noticeable to other people. I

10. look up vids of people getting it done on youtube. GROSSSS

11. :smoke:It ruffles my jimmies for sure and its easy to hide...but I think its just one of those things that fits me as a person, like my mohawk. Just lookin for feedback and i'm pleased.

12. Sounds awesome u should do it man