Split main stalk in half....

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by GOONie, Nov 11, 2009.

1. K so im not to worried about this, I figure growth will just slow down for a couple days til she heals but is there anything else I should expect?

There currently in veg and I was training them under the screen and I guess I asked a little to much of her and she just split from the top bud site down to another. The part that isnt supported by the main stem is still in the same position because its resting on parts of the plant that were below it.

If more info or a pic will help Ill check back tomorrow.

2. I super crop....and split stems all the time ... relax..she will heal ..just it will stunt a little, as you seem to be aware.

the only time i have had problems is if I have too much fan power hitting em, just after I go all Agro on em ..

peace, and good luck

3. you better toughen up those girls if they are only veg and splitting. as soon as they start budding it will happen more. good luck.

4. It was more of me pulling way to hard on it. Kinda slipped on the panda film while I was training em.

Thanks for the info wharfrat, good to know about the fan

5. sweet to here bro. i get a little rough with my girls every now and then too. even just shaking your girls by the stalk every few days works as good as a fan. I grow the blackberry strain and they are notorious for breaking branches from the 6th week of flower to finish. Mostly i just tie the branch to the main stalk and let it heal but very rarely do i have much breakage during veg.