Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spliffs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheGanja, Dec 29, 2008.

1. if a spliff doesnt have tobacco, is it still a spliff? in order for it to be a spliff it has to be cone shaped, how do you roll it? basically clear everything up about spliffs cause im confused as fuck. i feel like a noob, but w/e help me out my fellow stoners.:rolleyes: give me pics, links, and vids please.

2. a spliff is just a joint with tobacco in it.

3. Yup^

Doesn't heve to be a cone, but its gotta be a joint with tobacco rolled into it.

4. Some people call a cone a spliff as well though. There's a few tutorials for rolling cones on youtube btw,

5. spliff has nothing to do with shape

spliff is bud and tabacco mixed and rolled with paper

6. alright sweet i was just wondering cause i cant roll joints for shit, but the other day i tried and couldnt so i rolled it a different way and it came out as a cone.