Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

spliffs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by frankodanko, Mar 2, 2016.

1. So if I roll half my joint with tobacco and the other half weed, will the tobacco mask the smell of pot while I'm smoking?

2. If you're skinning up with half an half, then no. You'll still get the pungent cannabis aroma intermingled with the scent of whatever type of tobacco you're smoking. If it's only a slither of cannabis mixed in with the tobacco then it's going to be pretty discreet, but there will still be a slight whiff of goodness.

Ideally I'd recommend rolling up half and half (I prefer around 70/30 or 60/40 cannabis/tobacco) and toking in a location you don't need to be discreet. Happy smokes. :love-m3j:

3. You will mostly always smell it, just patch tobacco because most of the time you smell it unless it's a stupidly low amount of weed in the joint.

4. Yeah I smoke spliffs usually 60/40 70/30 and you can smell it as loud as rolling a pure joint.

5. Still going to smell it, I roll about 70/30maybe closer to 80/20 because j don't smoke cigarettes on their own but I do find it stretches my weed and I like the high it gives me, tho I also add some grabba Jamaica tobacco