"Spliffs"

Discussion in 'General' started by ChiefOne, May 13, 2013.

1. I see the term more and more and as far as I'm concerned it represents a half weed half tobacco (or a mixture) weed cigarette. Other people seem to think its another name for a joint and other people say all tobacco with no filter.
    WHAT IZ YU

2. It's a joint with tobacco mixed in. Doesn't matter how much. I've heard a few people refer to joints as them(mostly in rap songs). I think they say it just to sound cool or something.

3. I have heard people I smoke with call it a spliff, usually they are referring to a cone type joint, but I am always hesitant because I always think of spliffs being mixed with tobacco aswell

4. A spliff is a joint rolled with some mix of tobacco and weed, not necessarily 50/50. A straight tobacco cigarette with no filter is called a fag, I think. Don't quote me on that.

5. That's what Europeans smoke. It's not a joint mixed with some tobacco it's a cigarette mixed with some weed. More tobacco with some weed is a spliff and weed with some baccy is just a j with baccy rolled in it lol

6. Yea I thought it reigned from Britain or somethin. Thanks

7. Fasho, other smokers are idiots.

8. I'm telling all of my friends that, and I'm gonna tell them I heard it from ChucklesT

9. You quoted me D: How dare you! Hahaha (;