Spliffs

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by jersh, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Just started smoking spliffs, I dont smoke ciggies, so i used american spirit all organic no additives tobacco, I do like 75/25 herb/tobacco, and sometimes I still get sick. Is my body just a pus with nicotine, or? I'm a fairly big guy, 6'1" 180, so idk why its doin me in. Oh and I like the nicotine rush a lot, and saving some herb is why I started.

2. well, first off you said you're not a tobacco smoker, so your first few times you'll get a pretty strong buzz. second, you're smoking it without a filter, so you'll get more of the nicotine and an even stronger buzz. third and final, natural american spirit is preeeetty strong tobacco since there aren't any additives. so all three together and you're gonna pretty much keep getting sick for a while until you develop a little nicotine tolerance.

3. The nic rush is good for a few times, but that rush goes away after a while and you have then become a cig smoker. Check out this proven fact below!

"People that switch from cigarettes and alcohol to marijuana live longer." - Me