Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spliffs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Frenchy789, Apr 21, 2012.

1. I lived in the states for 15 years before recently moving back to france, europeans all smoke their joints mixed with tobacco. At first I was all like "ew dont mix herb with that shit!" (even though I sadly smoke ciggies) but now I've realized that if you go 80% herb and 20% tobacco it burns better and the J tastes nice the whole way through instead of just the first half as in a pure.

Thoughts?

2. I use to be against spliffs till I started smoking them. Two thumbs up from me for spliffs. Does seem to be more of a European thing though.

3. [quote name='"Frenchy789"']I lived in the states for 15 years before recently moving back to france, europeans all smoke their joints mixed with tobacco. At first I was all like "ew dont mix herb with that shit!" (even though I sadly smoke ciggies) but now I've realized that if you go 80% herb and 20% tobacco it burns better and the J tastes nice the whole way through instead of just the first half as in a pure.

Thoughts?[/quote]

Im a spliff / jay guy, hence my name... But it's true - I always mix 70/30 or 80/30 weed / baccy. Tbh joints are pretty pointless if one is rolling them pure... Too much wastage and bad burning.

4. Yeah spliffs are the way to go. You can really fill them out without wasting heaps of weed. I find the tobacco gives you a good buzz before the weed sets in.

5. I use to smoke spliffs as it burned better, but I just much prefer to toke pure bud with my pipe. I just find pure weed smokes much smoother and tastes better.

6. I like the kind of smoking that gets me high.

7. Smoking with tobacco will always get mixed responses here. I smoke with tobacco and enjoy it, everyone is aware of the health risks, but if you enjoy it don't let mindless Internet anger and people constantly trying to tell you that you're wrong and tell you death is imminent.

8. Do you at least 'toast' your tobacco first to get the nicotine out like most Europeans (from what I've heard. Maybe it was just the Dutch though, can't Really remember.

9. i'm not with or against spliffs.
    when i first started smoking i smoked nothing but baccy mixed with grinded weed but now days i only smoke hemp papers or glass.
    i'd only smoke quality tobacco with my herb if anything.