Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spliffs? Not too bad.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoked All Dat, Aug 18, 2010.

1. *Note: IM NOT FROM ENGLAND ;)

I decided to roll a spliff today. First I grinded my weed in my super electric coffee bean grinder (had to add that =D) and ripped apart part of a cig and took the tobacco. Rolled it up and it was fat! When I was smoking it, it burned sooo slow. I was like Oh shit. Got super high. The nicotine made the high even more intense. It was great.

Oh and then I took some bong hits. Yum.

But that was like 3 hours ago, and Im ready for some more bong hits (even though I hit it like 40 mins ago :bongin::bongin::bongin::smoking::smoking::smoke::smoke::hippie:

2. I did the same the other day for the first time as well. I used some pipe tobbaco. It seemed to prolong my high and it gave it a great flavor.

3. Yeah. They are pretty nice. Too bad tobacco sucks ...

If only it was good tasting weed.

4. Ive done this and just coughed so hard the whole time because I like to let the weed engulf my lungs to the fullest capacity.

5. I'm all for spliffs, but I don't know about that.

6. Don't know about you, but my weed usually tastes pretty good.

7. Haha yea man I'm from New Zealand and smoke spliffs or hit bongs with chop all the time. Weed gets you high, tobacco gives you a head rush, together they make a seriously good time :D.

Just stay away from cigarettes.

8. yea I love spiffs! i also do bong hits after .

9. #9 Cataklysm, Aug 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2010
    im from england , i do roll fucking conesss aswell as splifs , we still smoke blunts and bongs etc ( i have a toro ) and spliffs are just preference :)
    i fuckin love em :) still cant beat a blunt though... sick pulling out a 5g blunt at a party and lookin like a G :p

sorry for the typos , smokin a coktail wake and bake ( nugz and pots )
    and i cant see shit :p

EDIT : i forgot to mention , if your gonna use quite a bit of tobacco get some nice wet rolling baccy , straights ( proper cigs ) are fucking disghusting for you and taste vile compared to tobacco , if you can get cutters choice ( thinks its english but you should be able to get it somewhere )
    try that shit!!!!! believe me! brings out the weed falvour so well , or if not , go for the malboro menthols with a grape rip with some dank , oh my fucking god......

10. People say it is pretty legit, maybe it would be cool for 420 or other special occasions that call for joints. I am lazy so i would just take apart a cig to use for tobacco. Plus you could fill the roach with tobacco so you don't waste weed, I have a bong but I don't want to dirty it with a wet roach that probably won't burn too well.

11. I like 'em too, but I wouldn't use tobacco ripped out of a cig. Rolling tobacco is much nicer imo (and burns a bit more slowly). I'd recommend Golden Virginia.

12. If your using cig tobbaco and you dont smoke cigs you probally wont like but some flavored pipe tobbaco is da S

13. I too, love spliffs, but I think if you don't smoke cigarettes then they probably aren't the greatest, but they also serve as a great way to kill a nicotine addiction, slowly ween yourself off it with spliffs and eventually stop smoking any tobacco, worked for a few of my mates.

14. Yeah I know spliffs are where it's at. Although when I roll an all weed joint the high is more heavy and longer.

15. mmmm nothin i love better than a big fat mole chop at 10:30 in the morning to get me through life one day at a time. . . . . . . . .

16. Well yeah it would get you more high if it was all weed. The advantage to spliffs is simply the fact that you get more hits even if you don't get higher. It would be cool for 420 and stuff because you could just spend the whole day smoking without spending as much. That is good for me and my friends because we both have naturally very low tolerances so an quarter would get us way too high all day. Especially if that is a quarter that I am going to grow myself:D. But using tobacco we could smoke 14 joints but only use an eighth.

17. The only thing I don't like is possible nicotine addiction. I don't smoke tobacco unless I'm smoking weed . And I'm always smoking weed Haha .

18. Yeah if you're a tobacco smoker for a few years before you start weed you can't smoke weed without some tobacco in it, well at least I can't. I don't like smoking a joint and then smoking a cig straight afterwards.