Spliff's are not that bad.. :)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by DoblazE, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Well I usually never smoke cigarettes but only do unless it's free, So got a free pack of my favorites (Marblo Reds<3), and decided to try a spliff, of course you guys know what it is (Tobacco & Cannabis mixed rolled), and it didn't taste that bad at all, gives it more of a flavor I guess I can say? But anyways yeah spliffs are good :hello:. Anyone else only roll theirs with tobacco? :smoke:

- DoblazE

2. nah i never smoke cigs or tobacco unless i'm mad drunk

3. hold up.... you don't smoke cigs, but when you do occasionally do smoke you like the strongest filtered cig on the market??? I have been smoking for 6 years and those are tuff on me lol.

anyway, spliffs are awesome, but its good to do 75% weed and 25% tobacco... alot of tobacco without a real filter is not that healthy....

4. It's better w/ rolling tobacco. I went through a spliff stage but grew out of it luckly.

5. Hahaha, that's what one of my mates said to me! For some reason, I can take em' pretty good for not being a daily smoker but they are kinda too tuff sometimes.. :D

6. Ya man. I never tried a spliff until I rolled one last week with tobacco from a clove. It was extremely tasty when mixed with Blueberry haze and sour D. You should also try using reall good pipe tobacco.

7. I roll spliffs with Top tobacco.
    Nice, smooth, mellow smoke.
    I'd say about 50/50 mixture works well.
    :smoking:

8. Hmm I actually have a really good Idea, I'll see what you guys think. How about take a cigarette filter out of the cigarette, rolling about 20-25% weed in with tobacco, or lets say a black and mild.

Would this cover the smell, and look as if you were actually smoking a cigarette?

9. There was a post some time ago, describing how to remove most of the nicotine from tobacco, and replace it with thc.
    I'm fairly sure it involves a coffee pot.
    I'll check the forums...

10. PLease find that! I'd love more than anything to know how to do tat

11. I am sure it would work if you can get all of the filter out. I would never do it with a black. They are not meant to inhale and are such an awful thing to smoke as far as health goes. I don't think it would cover the smell all the much though.

12. dude NEVER go above 1/4 bacco, like one of those guys said smoking that shit unfiltered is shitty for your lungs.....and I smoke cigarettes. put a filter on it if you're gonna use a bunch of bacco.

50/50???? Thats crazy, takes away from the real reason you're smoking to begin with, and you dont need that much to get the taste which is the real reason you should roll spliphs.....

13. First you take your tobacco, and run it through the coffee maker several times.
    After the color begins to become less and less opaque, take out the tobacco.
    (Don't allow it to become clear.)
    Discard all water up to this point.

Now, take an amount of weed, equal to the mass of the tobacco.
    Run the coffee maker with the weed in it, re-using the liquid several times.
    Save all the liquids from the weed in a glass.
    (It should be fairly deep green in color.)

Finally introduce the thc tonic into the bland tobacco and mix them well.
    Let it dry naturally by evaporation, however long that may take.

Now you can roll a REAL spliff.
    If you have filtered tubes and a rolling machine, you're golden at this point.

The cigs smoke like tobacco, and if done right, smell like tobacco.
    But get you high like weed.

Remember, practice makes perfect.

14. Same here man, same here.

15. Here in Australia, we usually 'spin' our weed with tobacco, usually about 50/50.

Doubles your mix, allows for massive hits and, I think, hits smoother.

16. Yikes Reds???? Those are way gnarly, I use camel wides usually. I do not smoke cigs though but I have been known to rolla spliff on occasion. I like rolling hash and tobacco.

17. wtf is up with all this tobacco, I roll about 3 joints a day, and I have yet to put tobacco in 1. Why are you trying to waste the taste of good bud? just grind up the bud, roll it, smoke it.

18. #18 Ridd, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    I don't roll tobacco in with my spliffs anymore unless it's damp as fuck and won't burn and I cba waiting for it to dry out, there's absoultely no point, it ruins perfectly good weed, is gross and is for old men. I rather smoke a cig after blunt or spliff.

19. I never roll spliffs these days, I quit smoking cigs after smoking for about 7-8 years so I avoid the nicotine at all costs. But before when I did smoke them, they were good

20. I LOVE splifs. I'm one of the only person out my friends who likes them. My favorite mix is some Virginia Wolf, like 25% then the rest weed. Put it all in the grinder and mix it UP. Seems to burn longer + smoother. Whats better?!~