Spliffing information

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Mikedb456, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Sometimes i like to spliff joints either to conserve weed or to lessen the smell. does spliffing weed make the joint burn better and what is a good weed/tobacco ratio to spliff. also would smoking a gram in two joints that are spliffed with .5 in each joint get u higher than smoking a single joint that has no tobacco with the whole gram in it.

2. I like making spliffs because I find they do burn slower and more consistently, just my opinion though. I find the ratio depends on how much bud you have; ideally, I put a small, narrow line of tobacco, then a lot of weed, then some more tobacco. But if I don't have much bud, I sometimes put quite a lot of tobacco in. It depends on how much tobacco you're comfortable smoking and how much bud you've got.

3. Honestly up here in northern california near tahoe, spliffs are actually a big part of music festivals and even just the people themselves smoke spliffs all the time. For my group of friends but also a lot of other people ONLY use American spirits Organics its the red and gold pack but it has no pesticides added. Most of the time we roll ours 80 weed/ 20 baccy

4. I hear all the time that people use ratios like that so that the burn is even and consistent, and I don't doubt it. I've watched a lot of videos to show this, but honestly the joints I roll have a very good burn and tend not to go out, so kinda thankful. Don't reall like the bacco. Obviously the joint with a whole gram in it, over a .5 will get you higher!

5. If I'm rolling with a cardboard roach/crutch, I put my weed and some tobacco in my muller and mull it all together, probably about 75:25 weed:tobacco.
    The smell is far from covered though, I was smoking a cigarette with some weed in it in the beer garden of a pub once (probably 20:80 weed:tobacco) and the security guys were onto it pretty much straight away.