Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spliffing a blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DamnitfeelsGood, Feb 15, 2010.

1. I usually only make spliffs with joint paper but the other night I tried it witha blunt. A bit of cigarette tobacco and a dime bag of piff got 4 of us retarded

It tasted really weird not gonna lie but it burned slower, and got us higher.

Anyone try spliffing a blunt before???

2. Just don't use cigar tobacco.

3. Why can't you use cigar tobacco???

4. well youre kinda spliffing a blunt everytime you smoke a blunt..

the paper is made from tobacco ..

5. Well you really don't inhale cigars so its way harsher and prob wont taste as well...

6. Lol it's that turtle kid, I'm talking bout the above poster's avatar by the way, anyway I'm sure you know that tobacco from the cigars is worse, much worse sometimes for you than plain old fashioned rolling tobacco. That's what I'm sure he refers to anyway, but no I feel like I haven't smoked from a joint ever, is how few times I've actually done it, prefer bongs over wraps actually

EDIT: you speak the truth above poster, you aren't supposed to inhale cigars, they are meant to be classy accesories and used for mouth/minor airway use.

7. I don't know the science behind it but both time I've tried it's always ruined my entire high.

8. Why mix the two? I know its personal preference but i choose not to put ANY tobacco in with my weed. (i dont smoke cigs so that must be the reason)

Why would i want the flavor of tobacco fighting with the flavor of my super delicious sour d. Fuck all that. But thats just my opinion.

9. i prefer not to mix my sweet maryjane with tobacco, with the exception of blunts.

10. the blunt is already spliffed...because the the blunt itself is tobacco.

11. Idk what your talking about thats smokey smurf my man