Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

spliff without baccy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rastaziggy, Mar 26, 2012.

1. As I'm from England me and everyone I know smoke weed with baccy. I was wondering if you can use just a standard kingskin and make a spliff with just weed. Do you have to use blunt skins or can you just use normal rizla? I dont know as I've never smoked a spliff with pure weed except for a blunt.

2. Thats called a joint, sir.

3. #3 The Crunge, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    Can you say, "Joooooooint"?

Seriously, it's not that difficult to smoke a marijuana cigarette with pure marijuana. Why do you guys even mix in tobacco in the first place. Is it like against the rules? Because it seems like nobody has ever thought of that over there...

[​IMG]

4. ugh why would you ruin perfectly good weed with tobacco?

5. of course you can lol, that's what most people do. Me and my friends sometimes put tobacco because it getes you a bit more high,..

6. doobie,spliff,zoot i dont care. I have no idea why we put baccy in with weed over here we just do. Its really not that big of a deal.

7. The tradition starts in poor areas because it makes weed last longer and burns better with hash, i smoke dank but i still use bawky to make it last longer, burn better and for the long smoking experience. But sometimes i use green go with it, its just a natural blend of simple herbs.

8. No reason to put tobacco in a joint..
    If you want nicotine, you could smoke a joint, then a cig...
    No reason to ruin the great flavor you get from smoking a joint with tobacco..

9. Lol dumb thread.

10. I like putting a bit of baccy in sometimes.

11. only rich people do that in the uk :p

12. Not so obvious troll, is not so obvious.

13. The norm is without any tobacco, so obviously.

Use normal sized papers since your joints will end up smaller. Slow burning ones are best.

14. England like Australia, weed and tobacco. People look at me like I don't know what's going on because I don't use tobacco. "Dude, how stoned are you..? you forgot to spin it"

15. this. growing up in aus its always "yo got any spin?" some people wont even smoke if they dont have spin. I sometimes use a bit of baccy to help it burn but not a lot. A lot of the people i knew would spin 1 ciggy to a gram, (cig weighs roughly a gram) it was disgusting, especially for yo lungs! I always roll green though cant stand spliffs, as the classic saying goes "i smoke cones cuz i never had the bud for a fatty.."

16. I'm from Ohio, and I smoke cigs. I had me my first spliff the other day and I have to say it was quite enjoyable.

17. No marijuana is highly toxic if you smoke it alone...