Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spliff vs Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by khanage, Dec 1, 2011.

1. So I have been smoking spliffs(tobacco mixed with weed) for a few years now, but I want a healthier way to smoke now because I am sort of addicted to nicotine and it is messing me up. I want to get a bong but I don't know if I would get the most out of it and get as high as I would with a spliff(i can roll them really well)
    When we bake we get around 1 to 1.5 grams between 2 or 3.
    How many bong hits would we get each and do you really think i could get the most out of it like I would with a spliff?

2. Get a reasonably priced glass bong and see how ya get on, i was in a similar situation as you about a year ago and since getting my bong, then pipe and then vape i never smoked tobacco again! Also the bong will fuck you all up sufficiently, trust

3. #3 guerilla kid, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    thing bout these threads is that one person is going to post saying he likes bongs, but then another persons going to disagree and decide that spliffs are better, and before you know it you've created a shit slinging fest.

:gc_rocks:

4. I usually do like 0.15g-0.3g per bong hit if that helps at all. Spliffs are just nasty, I guarantee you one fat rip from a bong will get you just as high as a full spliff. Which in the end saves you money :D

5. You will definitely get a different high. Tobacco has its own effects. But I assure you that you'll get pretty high on the same amount in a bong. Pretty damn high. And it's way healthier.

6. True but I don't really want to know what people think is best, I want to know about getting the most out of my weed :D

7. Prefer the clear cannabis high glass gives and the improved taste and the less I need to use to achieve the same effects and how much more smooth it is. Spliffs are alright occasionally and if it's quality tobacco mixed with your herb then it can be a nice treat once in awhile (taking a doob for a night out/hiking etc.)

But 9 times out of 10 I'm gona be reaching for da :bongin:.

8. And don't forget you can always alternate between joint and bong, and that also gets you higher.

Get a bong though, you WILL NOT regret it!

9. #9 guerilla kid, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    its the chillaxing part with a film and slow burning spliff what i like as well.
    you cant really do that with a bong lol

10. Or just smoke pure joints. Rapes your stash but its my personal favourite for the taste/chill factor