Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spliff Bowls?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BillyBlunts, Apr 13, 2007.

1. I have this friend who packs hella tobacco into a bowl, adds some bud, then packs in more tobacco. Then he torchs and kills the whole thing in one hit out of a bong. Its a total brainlock, all he can do is sit there drooling and gasping for air for a few minutes. I have a few other friends who do this in a less intense way with less tobacco and not killing it all in one hit. I also heard something about people doing it in europe? Anyway i was just wondering if anyone else does this or has heard of people doing this because its crazy.

2. God thats disguisting...

3. Wow they found a way to make MJ addictive. =/

4. I've never heard or seen anyone do this. I think that its dumb to ruin the taste of weed with tobacco.:(

5. Something smells like cancer.

6. I run a mix of half weed iand half tobacco in my bon because i smoke ciggarettes and that way i dont smoke as much.

7. Damn straight man!!! Ughhhh!!!

8. haha, sounds like you've touched a nerve with this forum. But yeah, that high doesn't sound fun at all, I say after he's done wrecking himself borrow his bong to pack a quality bowl of weed and enjoy it.

9. I believe it is a european thing, whenever I'm in Finland for my family all my friends smoke hash that way, they'll cut open a butt, warm up the hash, mix it in with the tobacco then load, kill, repeat. It sounds nsaty, but it isnt that bad when done with a bong. It really messes you up.

10. Ewww. It's one thing to roll a spliff if you're running out of weed, but mixing tobacco and weed in a bowl (especially at that ratio) is nasty-sounding. And he's probably full of placebo; smoking tobacco and weed at the same time probably isn't much more intense than smoking a cigarette after a sesh. It boosts you're high for about five minutes but nothing as extreme as what you described.

11. I could never imagine taking a bong hit of a bowl that was mostly tobacco. Gross...

12. I wish people read this forum so they would know that a good percentage of stoners don't like tobacco, as opposed to popular stereotypical belief.

13. Iv'e added a little tobacco before on the very top of the bowl and it helps keep everything lit well, it doesnt ruin the taste at all

14. have you all ever heard of a shotty??

weed + tobacco in one lungful will FUCK YOU UP.

but that being said, it's not for everyone.

15. i roll spliffs alot, but i do pack tobacco in a bowl when all i have is like a little snap or two of keif. i just have the tobacco there so i dont suck that keify deliciousness right through, i stop before i get to the tobacco as best i can so it doesnt fuck with the taste.

16. Haha, I dont know what you fuckers are talking about :p

I always smoke when i smoke, so sometimes I'll pack a bowl with some tobacco in it. Never my glass pieces, I dont want them to get mad nasty. But if for some reason Im using a home-made or a corn cob pipe (which I am becoming more and more fond of), then sure.

I never smoke spliffs. They burn too fast for my liking.

17. If you do a 'shotty' right, you shouldn't smoke any of the tobacco anyway, it is just there to hold up the weed/hash.

18. Ive done it before.

But its always a larger percent of weed opposed to tobacco. Something like 75% weed, 25% tobacco.

Its a different high for sure though. you get lightheaded from the tobacco, and the nicotine gives you quite a headrush. After thats gone, the bud high takes over.

19. It certainly isn't in this part of Europe (UK), but then again i don't know what those eastern Europeans get up to.

But here in England no one i know smokes bowls with tobacco in, the ONLY time that is acceptable is if you just got hash and no bud, then you just put a little bit in to help it burn, but i haven't done that for years. nope, just straight bowls of green over here :cool:

Happy Tokin'

20. my german friend who i mentioned in the spliff friend also packs spliff snaps.
    i understand spliff joints, but i dont really like the idea of spliff snaps, imo bongs should be used with pure bud.
    as bad as i think spliff snaps are, i can kind of understand why my buddy would smoke them. but i dont know why anyone would elect to pack entire spliff bowls.
    my bud says that spliff snaps save bud, and give you better hits.