Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spliff better then a Joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WickaTricka, Aug 12, 2009.

1. I was wondering because I heard it is because you cough more or something?

2. uhh im not sure but on Pineapple Express (awesome stoner movie) it says if you cough more, then you get higher

3. maybe if you like tobacco.

i prefer blunts if ima have tobacco in my smokes. (sorry im terrible at spelling ``)

that is so far from the truth. anyone telling you that coughing, holding it in for 20 minutes, banging your head against the wall while holding it in (etc, etc), is just bsing you.

just smoke the weed comfortably. no reason to smoke at one time to make you cough and shit, though packing a fat bowl and trying to clear it is fun DX

4. you cough more because tobacco smoke is harsher than ganj smoke. that being said, however, spliffs may get you higher because in most tobacco sold in stores there are additives which activate your lungs to increase the effects

5. When you're coughing, you're breathing out then inhaling really quickly, which usually makes you higher because you keep inhaling the smoke over and over :p

6. that is a load of bs. tobacco only makes you more "stoned" because you get the calming effects of the nicotine.

7. I preffer 100% weed joints!

8. Some people mix weed and tobacco because it is easier to smoke and tastes better. Some countries traditionally mix the two, so it's just the way things are. I personally don't use tobacco.

9. I prefer not using tobacco in my joints/blunts. I get all the tobacco I need from my cigarettes. Lol

10. i would always prefer spliffs over joints

11. idk i use tobacco cuz it saves weed, say u use half weed half tobacco then when its burning and ur not inhaling ur only wasting half as much weed as you would with 100% weed

12. True. But, I just rather rolling up a joint, 100% weed, and getting just that much higher. Lol

13. Pineapple express isn't really a source of reliable information :rolleyes:
    However, coughing does make you higher. Not because of you repeatedly inhaling the smoke, once you inhale it the THC is absorbed and re-inhaling that same smoke won't do anything. However, coughing dialates the blood vessels in your throat, causing the THC to enter your blood stream more quickly and more effectively.

And I prefer just weed in my joints :smoke:

14. yup yup:hello::smoke:

15. His right, Coughing can increase your high.

I am strongly against mixing weed with anything especially tobacco.
    In my oppinion it ruins the high it gives you shitty headspins and tastes like cock

16. stick to straight ganja pure sensi is the way to go no bull shit tobacco keep it real with pipes bongs and joints