spitting..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Currin_0, Sep 28, 2014.

1. So I heard before that when smoking a cigarette that there's nicotine in your saliva.. So if you were to spit out the saliva that's formed up, you'd be losing nicotine In the process.

So therefore does that apply the same to weed? Since the smoking properties are the same basicly, besides holding in the weed smoke.

For example if one were to take a hit then have a lot of saliva accumulate then spit; you would be getting less high? as appose to loss of nicotine?

2. I don't have a definitive answer for you but my best guess is spitting out nicotine or any THC particles wouldn't make much of a difference. Saliva accumulates because the smoke is making your mouth dry id think most of the THC will hit your lungs before it's significantly lost in any saliva you spit out.

As a lady I don't always spit haha but you could take a sip of water down instead of spitting if you're really concerned. Just keep your bong water clean and joint filters solid to avoid any res in your mouth and therefore less need to spit'

Amber

3. If this is your biggest concern I think you are doing ok bud :) lol I don't think it is anything significant like amber said. Thc is on a one way trip when it goes in. It doesn't leave much behind

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411882067.559067.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. One time I was outside smoking a blunt and decided to spit, then for some reason a whole bunch of spiders decided to start drinking my spit, (spiders, flies, slugs) there was about 10 bugs in total all surrounding my spit. It was trippy and weird, I have videos of it

6. Didn't Mom tell you to brush your teeth?:eek:

dilligaf

7. Lmao. Save that spit for a rainy day;) Same as resin basically:rolleyes:

Sent from my ME173X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I have impeccable dental hygiene for your information

9. Ummm if your worried about your spitting getting you higher...maybe you should find some new bud and rethink your entire existence.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

10. smoke gas. I like that Sig :lol: got that biodiesel ATM. Some serious gas. Fuck premium unleaded, this Shit is rocket fuel :blunted:

Sent from my ME173X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Oh yeas that 98 octane delish

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

12. Rofl faced

13. You can spit all you want after you blaze, it wont reduce the high in any way because the THC has already traveled through your lungs and into the blood stream. Stay faded :smoking:

14. Just when you think you have heard everything lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. ...not what I thought this thread was gonna be about...