spiting game while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by twilly, Oct 28, 2007.

1. So what does everyone think about smoking with a girl/guy you are interested in? Do you think it helps relax the mood a little or does it make you act like a high fool?

2. Well if you are a retard when you are high, then it will make you look like a retard. If you are relax and chill like a seasoned toker, it will probably make a better experience.

3. depending on the weed. . . sometimes i try and have some convos and they turn out retarded.

but normaly it makes me super chill and quiet which girls seem to like. so yeah, my game is much better blazed.

plus they think its funny that im high. all the girls around here are stoners and love stoner boys.

4. it depends how you act when you're high. You know yourself.. you know if you're going to be chill and real laid back, or make speeches about pimping girls and freakin' out (oh god I love getting my friends high)

5. I don't have the motivation or ability to form sentances to spit game when I'm high.

6. well ive noticed when you kind of dont pay attention to the girls. . . they kinda want to see who you are. and figure you out.

when im blazed, im usually pretty chill, quiet and laid back. like most stoners.

but when i talk its normaly just a few words at a time. and it seems to get the attention of girls. so they friend me right away.

but then they chill with me when im sober and i just annoy them.

lol

7. I can spit mad game when i am stoned

8. if i'm smoking with a girl than hell yeah i'm on point. i like to think of myself as being someone fairly fun to smoke with, i mean i just love it and enjoy smoking so much that i feel like i'm in my element when everyone's around cheefin' on a blunt or hittin' the bong.

but if they don't smoke and i'm blazed than i find it much harder to talk to anyone, men and women both.

9. I personally have a tough time spitting game when high. My game is fine when i'm sober, but when i'm blazed i end up over-analyzing everything that i say. Luckily my lack of game while high landed me the girl of my dreams. She thought that everything i was saying was cute and had "boyish charm" to it, even though i knew i was laying down some pretty goofy lines. Oh well, i guess in the end smoking weed did help my "game" and landed me with a beautiful girl who loves to smoke just as much as i do.

thanks Mary Jane!

10. Oh if we are both smoking, then yea I would love to do that. If I'm blazed I'm usually paranoid around sober people in general so I can't mack on sober girls at all.

11. When I'm high it's alot easier for me, I don't even try I just act like me except in a better mood.

12. When i'm stoned i can talk to anybody. Saturday night I was blazed as fuck and now i gotta a fine girl diggin me. thanks weed.

13. Woah dude, same here except friday