Spirituality, seeking and finding God, is all about internalizing a myth.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Gnostic Christian Bishop, Jan 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [SIZE=12pt]Spirituality, seeking and finding God, is all about internalizing a myth.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Bible is a fantastic book. Even with all the harm that we have done to it, its plagiarized pages have still maintained some of their original message for us. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]In that sense, of being able to internalize something, literalism is fantastic and I give credit to you right wing Christians, --- nutty as you are, --- who can take the scriptures literally. The problem is that you have forgotten that they are myths and bring a rude message to the non-Christian public. IMO.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]That has always been the Gnostic Christian position and that is why Christians murdered Gnostic Christians and burned our scriptures when Constantine bought Christianity. Christians take the evil in the bible and call it good while Gnostic Christians call those issues the evil that they are.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The original Jesus of the bible was a Universalist and in that day, that made him a Gnostic Christian who are automatically Universalists as we, like the Bible's Jesus, believe that we all have a connection to God from within us. If we are all connected to God then we have no need of a savior.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Catholic means universal and Protestant Christianity and the Catholic Churches are not Universalists and are not therefore Catholic the way Gnostic Christians are Catholic. Gnostic are the true followers of the real Jesus. If it can be said that Jesus is real at all. To me he is just another in the book, Hero of 1000 faces. As writer Joseph Campbell would say.     [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Literalists tend to dumb themselves down because they do not seek God as they become idol worshipers of Godinabook. They do not read the other traditions that much and do not see how much of them match what Jesus actually taught. Muslims are just as mentally intolerant, in religious terms. All fundamental and literalist are mentally intolerant in religious terms. That is part of the nuttiness of tribalism which is basically what religions are. That is why they are basically evil. They divide instead of uniting.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Jesus Knew that it was all about the interpretation of myths.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I do not have what it takes to teach you anything. You would have to think you had something to learn in the first place and you do not. If you are the usual closed minded idol worshiper, you will not bother to watch the gentleman in this clip who can teach you something. But not seeking God the way Jesus asked you to do, --- is not enough to stop your idol worship of Godinabook.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It is a pity that so many souls will not experience their Godliness. Even the poor pathetic nutty right wing want to be saved people could have been saved if they would have remembered that finding God means internalizing a myth and not turning to idol worship the way they have.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Christian part of my Gnostic Christian label says that my first duty is to Christianity and Catholicism as well as Islam and Jewry. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]My friends.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]If you seek God, remember that all the Gods are myths till you find the God connection within you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]You will not find God if you continue to read your bible literally.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Read the word of Jesus literally that are given to you here though, and you will be saved. Even though you do not need saving.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]If you find your God within you, give him or her my message.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]The greatest evil that we allow to persist is the inequality of women.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Admit that women have a Goddess within the same way you have a God within you and for God's sake, do your duty to your tribe and religion and demand that women be given their rightful equal rights within society. If you do not, then that is proof that your religion has corrupted your morals.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]What will save you is to become a Gnostic Christian. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]That is direct from Jesus. The Jesus within me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Regards[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]DL[/SIZE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.