Spiritual teachers

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Enra5387, Jan 21, 2014.

1. I am looking for someone with a background in these three subjects: Buddhism, Christianity, and any form of native American beliefs. I have many questions. I <3 hobbit weed

2. ?I <3 hobbit weed

3. I have teachings which are universal and beyond labels. I'm in search of a master myself, though my goal is to empower my mind and body, allowing this spiritual ember within to be fanned into great flames. Pm me if you seek that which is nameless.

4. My questions are more based around how can I believe multiple things at once when praying comes to mind. It gets confusing. I <3 hobbit weed

5. Hey pickle....
    It is that ember which should be your master...

Not some person outside yourself.....

6. I think in this sense pickle is meaning someone more along the lines of a muse vs something else. I <3 hobbit weed

7. i have been giving him shit about this subject here and there for some time now...... :smoke:

Wow bro. That's deep, and It's true. It's just that sometimes you need a person who completely embodies that ember and has become a flame to impart to me that fire and remove my every stain.

The ember itself is not master, it is the very nature of the ember that is my master. There are some who carry a great degree of that fire, of which I have but a spark. There have been great ones to come before me, who have walked that path I walk now. If I can find their trail in this desolate wilderness, will I not find the oasis in which is found relief?

Every desire a woeful burden weighs heavy on these feeble shoulders. Latched and tied, shackled and bound, the fetters harry me along. Who will hold the key that sets me free? Who will loosen these bonds and take these heavy burdens? The flames of desire lick greedily at my feet. O Lord only you can set me free.

9. The only answer is you....
    Only you can find the way... just as those before you had to do...
    Only you can set down the burdens you carry...
    Burdens which the world has convinced you are yours...
    The chains which bind you were never locked... you have been holding them in your hands all along...
    Most of what you seek has always been with you...
    All along...
    Do you really think the universe abandoned you here without a built in way home....
    That spark you covet.... that you wish to see grow...
    Stop suffocating it....
    Fire needs both fuel and oxygen....
    Without either... nothing will burn....

That spark you seek to inflame.... is that part of yourself which was and is a part of the whole which we come from...
    Did not their Jesus tell them to seek the spirit within themselves.... to cultivate it...

Just like you and i..... fuel and air....

And interaction....

How do we feed this fire....
    How does one cultivate this spirit...

By building a relationship with it....
    By listening when it speaks to you....
    By being who it is always reminding you that you can be....
    What is faith if not believing that there is more to it all than fastfood cable tv and what your gonna buy next payday.... and that maybe... just maybe.... i could be a part of the whole mess...
    Trusting that if i wish to establish a connection with the universe... with this god by any name... that it will feel me reaching out to it... just as i feel it in everything around me....
    You see... once your recognize the spirit within yourself... it becomes simple to see in everything round you as you make your way...

Of course... you have to realize that it is you....
    You who must make your way...
    You who has been holding yourself prisoner all along... all because someone told you it was that way.... how dangerous this language can be.. a few careless words can have far reaching effect... a book full of carefully planned words can go even farther....

No one really knows where they are going.... or how to get there....
    Hell.... we don't even actually know where there is....

Let me ask you this....
    If this god spoke.... what would its language be..?
    If the universe is sending us messages... would they not be found in everything around us...

The church convinces its followers to blind and bind themselves... because the moment you realize you don't need them to find you way.... they are out another paying customer....

10. The language of God is the universe...

The motion of the spheres
    The movements of the stars
    The singing of the song birds and-
    The beating of our hearts

In wonder and awe we bow down to the cosmos
    Wizened by wisdom and roused by our youth
    Man ever lumbers onwards and upwards
    That is the language of God.

The teacher is the same for every man.
    Sit and listen at the feet of the Word.
    The language of God that holds up this world.

11. And yet.... instead of listening to... feeling this all around us..... so many listen instead to the world... to other men... to what they are told by every voice other than the one you describe....

These men you aspire to be like....
    Did they find their path by listening to the words of other men.....

Or by listening to that voice you just described....

By doing what they were told...
    Or by doing what they felt...

I aspire to be like myself

Beneath all these layers of falseness
    these folds of facade

I want to feel like God!

I want to be the wind and the waves on the water
    I want to be the sound of grass growing in the spring
    Who am I if not all these things?

I don't aspire to be like any other
    Instead I aspire to be like every other!
    Because all this other... It is no other...

All I see outside? I see that all within...
    I love and consider all- To be my kith and kin...

This voice? It's your voice.
    This voice?... It's my voice.
    Then why are we incoherent?
    Where's the music in our dance?
    We are like the slurred words of a drunk man!
    Is God drunk...? If so, it can only be for a moment...

13. This is by the way more like it....

Aspire to be like yourself.... tell me which master will you find which can teach you to be yourself... only you can find that...

Where does the music come from.... depends on who you ask....
    If you ask the doctor... he will tell you the music i hear comes from some unexplainable spikes and waves in the flow of electricity within my brain....
    Tho he cannot tell you why i have them and the next guy doesn't...
    If you ask me... i would tell you that the music which drives us has always been there... it comes to me right thru the same tare in the fabric of everything we are told is....we are just so often to distracted to hear it....

14. To be like this god....

How do you know you are not like it already....

Are you sure you want to be like it.... and not just like your own personal idea of what this god is....

How do you "know" what this god is like?

Haha, your a storm in a tea cup:)

16. :smoke:

Perfect.

What are your thoughts on the method shown here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y

Something quite close worked on me.

Regards
    DL

Believe in everything.  Different religions or beliefs systems are like different languages that convey the same message.

The common factor is love, positivity, truth.