spiritual/psychic message while high?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by rachrach, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Hi everyone,
    so a few nights ago I smoked some weed with some girlfriends and I am generally pretty sensitive to weed, so I was off in my own world. All of a sudden I said "I need to talk to a Theo," and I remember it was something that came into my mind out of literally nowhere, I hadn't been thinking about anything in particular.
    I don't know any Theo's, the name has literally no significance in my life, so what was that? A few of my friends laughed it off but one or two of them wondered if it was some sort of psychic experience... is there really a person named Theo I need to talk to? Is there a Theo somehow involved in my future?
    Just wondering if anyone has had similar experiences they'd like to share, or if you have any thoughts as to what this means. Maybe I'm overthinking it, who knows :)

2. Did someone sprinkle some LSD on there?????? :smoking-bong:

3. Is Theo here in the forums with us now?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Maybe you misheard Cleo?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Have you tried Meditation? Try it see what you learn :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Agreed. Spiritual use of cannabis has been noted throughout history and some would argue that it's use helps to open the third eye and tear down the veil between our world and the others out there. Far as I personally feel about such thoughts. I currently do not believe nor do I disbelieve in such things, it's all beyond our current understanding.

• Like Like x 2
  7. #7 Lemonfox69, Oct 30, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    I find best use of Cannabis something like this.

For Medical Conditions and Medicinal use Micro-dosing works best especially when paired with CBD.
    For Spiritual Use, Once in a while, a strong edible or generous amount of smoke paired with Meditation or Spending time in Nature, in solitude or listening to trance music and delving deep within your self and healing unresolved issues and traumas you may have as the cannabis works like a psychedelic, especially when paired with CBD and allows one to tap deeper into the psyche and see things from a higher conscious perspective(so to speak).

The issue today is most people get "addicted" to the "high" and keep relying on the substance to remind them or to make them "feel good" when in reality, The Teacher Plant has shown them what to do but they refuse to do the work sober so they can feel "high" naturally. This in turn becomes the Crutch most people, especially teens get themselves into.

I apply these methods for years now so my natural state "sober" is like most people's state when they are "high" and when i get high i feel absolute bliss and high like i am on mushrooms or stronger psychedelics and see perfection in all of creation, i become like an Enlightened being but this does not happen when i get high too often and that is enough to tell me how to make the most out of these amazing teacher plants and not to abuse them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. It would be cool if you're suddenly being given messages. There are people that are very gifted that way.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The universe is in constant communication with you all the time and all life for that matter, the key is to "Silence the Mind" so you become 'Aware" enough to notice the infinite intelligence of creation flowing through you :)

Most people think Awareness has to do with the mind, its actually quite the opposite. When the Mind is silent, you notice Everything as all that remains is pure awareness, presence :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Perhaps time isn't as linear as we think. I try to view it cyclically as well as horizontal and vertical. There very well may be a Theo out there who needs you in the future but I would take it with a grain of salt. This one time I was toking with a former friend and I had this very strong link that made me really understand that my father would be dead one day. It was both uplifting and very humbling. I don't think I shared it with him but I just took it to mean love those who are the closest to you and never waste a day of your life doing something and being someone you don't want. Peace.

11. adjective. cyclic. of or denoting a business or stock whose income, value, or earnings fluctuate widely according to variations in the economy or the cycle of the seasons: Selling Christmas decorations is a cyclical business.

12. Is there an adverb form of cycle? That is all I meant.

13. No. Now google pulls it up. I have no idea why it gave me that definition the first time. Sorry. I was honestly just trying to help because why would you want to go around around posting looking stupid since I always used cyclical but was told it wasn't a word and believed it.

14. Cyclic is an adjective isn't it?

15. Maybe there is no adverb form of cycle.