spiritual life changing experiences

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Natural Mystic, Aug 29, 2004.

1. has anyone ever had a life changing experience while on any drug before? when reading from that Erowid place they keep saying life changing experiences, so i was wondering if anyone had some. If so, what is it like? and does it totally change your life? or do you just look at things differently?

2. yes, it was on salvia, Kurt cobaine talked to me in mine, it changes the way you look at things, and that in turn changes your life

3. i feel more creative and can think in a different mindset when i'm faced with a problem. I think you need to use psychadelics like LSD, Salvia, Shrooms and stuff like that. From all my experiences i think that LSD would give the real change becasue you basicly stick a few tinny peices of paper in your mouth and 30 minutes later your on a 9 hour roller coaster ride through your mind. Life for me before my 4th pateau LSD tripp was different then after becasue instead of tripping out for a while i went into a totaly different land within my mind, the face that i'm in a place filled with so much detail and so many colors and an infinate 3D landscape just blew my mind.

Have fun and you will just keep having fun untill you push the limits, I recomend LSD becasue it's harmless to your body and you have no chance of pukeing up you $60 or having terrible day long side effects.

4. lsd isn't bad for u?

5. early evening friday night, me and some friends drank a fuckload, a 5th of spiced rum between 4 people plus a few MG20/20's. went to a concert, came back to the house where we were partyin after the concert and finished a 5th of whiskey and between me and a lady friend a 5th of rasberry vodka. ate an eighth of strong as FUCK cubensis and smoked some cigars. then i got hit in the head 4 times with a metal baseball bat, along with all over my body. anyway, in the hospital when i was getting a catscan i saw god, he came to me and told me the meaning of life is love, then left me to my shroomified hallucinations.

6. owie bubbles...

care to elaborate??

7. i would, but since after trying to type it here 3 seperate fucking times and being totally done with it the comp fucks it up and something goes wrong. so i will later when its runnin better.

8. How would you even survive that?

So much alcohol and then you ate shrooms too? ...Wtf? You must be incredibly fat in order to take all that in. Like some SERIOUS weight cause if a small person did that it'd be ontop of them so fast, that'd be death for a lower weight individual.

Then some bats to the head? ...???? What?

9. i think every drug i've done has changed my aspect of thought for the better, but the most noticeable life changing experience i've ever had was when i ate 10 hits of acid in school, i was trippin from 7 in the morning until 4 oclock in the morning when i finally fell asleep, but it just felt like i had a universal awareness of peace and enlightenment, like i understood why everything that happens happens and i was jus truly happy, i maintained that feeling for about 2 months until it kinda faded away because i couldnt maintain it maybe because i started to take it for granted or maybe jus cuz it jus wasnt meant for me to maintain yet.... but yea there u go, prolly doesnt seem like much from me talkin about it but if u experienced it you would understand better.