Spiritual Father and Mother Earth, true faith.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Degrassmann, Feb 28, 2012.

1. I believe all religion is filled with false stories and beliefs. People believe because they feel "good" inside them, when a human recollects about religion or faith, you can often connect in yourself to some sort of higher being, believing it to be god..jesus.. or whoever you pray to.

I believe the real god is our spiritual father. When you trip on DMT and go to a dimension of patterns.. balls of energy and so forth I believe your seeing our true states of being, and our after life. We are spiritual beings in a human experience. We borrow these bodies for the time being and give them back when the time comes, and rejoin our place in the fury of eternity.

Our earth is our mother. We are all connected through her. The pain felt happening around our world can be felt through each and everyone one of us. Depression and anxiety on the all time rise, as true evil has taken it's throne on mother earth. We are slowly destroying our mother and we are all facing the consequences.

If people came to realize our true faith I believe we could evolve into our true intentions.