Spiritual Awakening when high

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Princessbubblegum, May 31, 2016.

1. #1 Princessbubblegum, May 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    Okay so I'm 23 I've been smoking since I was about 16 but I started getting really weird trips and had two freak outs so I stopped for about 2 years and just last year I started up again. I barely smoke but I do occasionally with my friends . For some reason I'm highly sensitive to weed and I've always been this way. The past few times I've smoked I've just been really relaxed and able to see things a little brighter but the past three times I've smoked with one particular friend I've been freaking out I don't know what strain it is we've been smoking but I've smoked other stuff in between and felt fine but I smoke with her again and I get bad trips. The last time I had this trip I felt my heart beating really fast and I felt like I couldn't move. I started to feel my energy and the energy of people around me and I realized that we are all just magnetic energy that attract what our vibration is giving off. I've studied law of attraction but it all just made sense. The world was so interesting and beautiful to me. I could feel the energy from trees they felt a lot more alive than normal. Everything felt so alive and I just remember birds chirping sounded so beautiful it sounded like music. I think I smoked the same stuff on Friday night and this is where it started getting weird. So my heart was beating really fast again and I started to feel outside of my body. Like I was just consciousness and my spirit was drifting out of my body. I felt the presence of God around me. I'm not religious because I wasn't ever really raised with religion but I've always been spiritual and I've always had a deep fascination with God from when I was a kid. Okay so I felt the presence of God around me and i was freaking out. I was asking my friends to take me to the hospital because I wanted medication to make me see the world normally again. I felt like I was slowly lifting out of my body and it felt like judgement day. I was getting glimpses of all the bad I've done and all the bad I've put my loved ones through and I was feeling it so deep. I felt like a demon and then I started to think about Jesus dying for our sins even though I'm not a Christian and I stopped being so hard on myself and realized it was okay I wasn't perfect. After this feelings of love were taking over my body. I was still freaking out and panicking and shaking but I felt so loving. I started telling everyone in the car I was with (my boyfriend and two friends) how much I loved them. I wanted to call my mom and tell her too but I knew she'd know I was high with how bad I was trippin so I didn't. After all of this started to wear off I started feeling like my soul was speeding fastly through parallel universes but this freaked me out so my boyfriend took me out of the car to get fresh air and just hugging him and talking to him and feeling walking around feeling in my body and feeling the wind hit my body helped a little bit. This whole trip lasted about 1 1/2 hours. So I got back in the car and after about another 30 minutes something switched in me and I was soooo happy. I felt nothing but happiness and good feelings, feelings of love. I felt a light flowing through me. TMI but my boyfriend actually got hard because of how happy I was even though I didn't touch him at all. I just remember saying I finally understand why people call weed the holy herb. when I woke up the next day I was still a little fuzzy and I was so curious about what I experienced before. Its all I could talk about to anyone. I've been so drawn to talk about God and drawn to music about God. I don't exactly know if this counts as an out of body experience but I just wanted to share it because none of my friends are that interested, I think maybe weed makes me vibrate at a higher frequency than them because I've been really into mediation and studying spirituality for a long time and they aren't so it seems as if the most weed affects them is they go into laughing fits.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Princessbubblegum, May 31, 2016
    Last edited: May 31, 2016
    D

3. weed nots for all

either avoid it or toke less

don't take crap from your buddies that you are soft etc,

weed is a drug and affects peeps different

yes the more you do it, tolerance does build up

see it for what it is

...No Biggy

4. There are those who are infinitely curious about consciousness and you are one of them haha. Sounds like an awesome experience...I'm taking a break from smoking up myself as I find to be a hindrance with spirituality.

I always find weed enhances whatever you have going on in your mind. So, naturally you're a little more elated than usual over the small things, coupled with meditation practice and perhaps good timing allowed for such a great time. The issue is how to stay this happy. One thing that is immensely important is to not crave/desire that feeling...if a pleasant feeling comes enjoy it for its time during your being aware of it, everything changes, no moods last for ever.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. didnt read it all but yeah i did that shit too. only took me a TINY ammount compared to other ppl smoking to get HIGH. hear music AWESOMly, see brighter, things like cars n shit were CLEARRR asfe it was a diffrent look to my surroundings shit looked SHINY n shite. then started freaking out n getting paranoide but crazy ass shite u dont fuck with like satan n schite. so ive been sober til its time again. wat helped me was when getting high, have my headfones n music to keep me "level" and "remember its not fuckt up"

6. o and the spiritual schite. i got into that shit when i started smoking. got into taking care of myself n shit happened like "sychronicity" n schite. thot i had a "Kundalini Awakening" one time.

7. "hang on kid" reading again bc i spoted "Christian" and "Jesus"

8. stop hanging with that kid thoe. i had BAD experiences round SKETCHY ass mf smokeing. found it best to smoke n my room ALONE while journeying on this "spiritual schite" n seeing life difrently.

• Like Like x 1
  9. same here. the "weed psychic schite". the relaxing FUN optimistic SUNNY life stopped in it became bout "satan schite". one of the laste times i smoked i vaped outside n then wanted to "see wat its like to be khalidfa n other kids" bc to them i only EVER smoked a TINY ammount. get to my bed i realize my heart is racing so fast i cud literally die from it.

10. bc i kept vaping once alredi high. "maybe im not high enough..wat happens when u 'get higher',"

11. i only "geeked out" with those kids ONE time that i rememeber. life was GORGEOUS for me too and exciting. then those "birdse" enter my sleep n a dream n i wake from a satan NIGHTMARE n the birds rly are making noise outside but their "seying shite" im getting back n fuckt up schite like when i got high n herd "stephen hawking" electro box voice n bird chirps seying "that was really, sweet" bout me letting this girl wear my hat n front her lil "gf"

12. birds outside makeing noise now n its "a good feel" that their normal again im happy as i was back then just not AS happy. but life is good again.

13. from wat i went thru n wat happened i just beleive weed is a trap and only meant for "God" n that those who get on it get "tortured" mentally from it, "n the end"

14. o btw... a vid i saw last nite was proof of this mind schite. kids hanging out n start talking bout stuff that makes no sense n then played a butt slapping game n thot it was "funny". it was on "doseoffousey"

15. and if u dont knoe...acting was a lie. u can watch full house clips on youtube n think about urself to knoe u cant teach a child to act or "read script" its all on "auto" just as is. no "rehearsing" no "practicing lines" like the lie of Life.

16. big crane on google on wiki "is my favorite" proof. huge as crane on the "alps" n snow i think. u cant build that with humans

17. Take a chill pill bro lol

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Yeah im a kid about consciousness.... hahahah i love it. but what i notice is this.

Marijuana can take you only so far till you need other psychedelics to gain that consciousness. You have a low tolerance. Keep it that way if you want to have those "huge eye" opening experiences with marijuana. Try expanding consciousness with a huge tolerance like me and its insanely diminished. Sadly, but what it will do is connect me with my subconscious mind. From there i can attack my internal problems like anxiety. Took over a year to find the real answer to my anxiety, with marijuana. It was a journey, it was good thought because it taught me so much about myself and how to manage and deal with these internal problems. I feel positive inside now, and with positive inside, i can express to the external world positivity and make my life greater. The insights marijuana has given me, I used in my everyday life and its made me a lot more happy, understanding, and accepting as a person. But also at times its also fucked with my memory and had days of a marijuana brain foggy feeling. Just tells me i need to break in other words. Part of "consciousness" is balancing the neg. and pos. Ying and Yang. Yeah its helped me but its also has given me negative symptoms and people are afraid to admit that/ignorant enough to say "oh your so stupid i smoke 10gs a day and not once it impacted me negatively." It really drives me crazy haha because everyones brain chemistry and mental psyche are so different. Obviously many people will feel good and many will feel bad. A lot of reports of anxiety related symptoms since smoking weed. Not thats the persons fault. If your happy and blaze, no shit it will be good. If your feeling down, it will show you the real you. Its amplifies your inner feelings. back to consciousness, well it can show you who you are and whats good/bad about yourself. People are afraid to admit it sadly.

Overall, with "consciousness" and marijuana, it has given me a lot of insights about myself and think about how and why the universe is what it is. Ive had some weird convos with myself alone that felt like another entity was communicating and chatting with me in a way. Its the works of the 4th dimension. Vibrations are key. If you feel low no shit you feel bad. If you feel great those vibes will shut out the negatives and raise you as a person to expand consciousness. Its a stepping stone to the stronger psychedelics. Meditation will help greatly, even potentiate the effects IME. The question is... are you willing to accept whos the real you?

Side note: gonna try unmentionable psychedelics soon and I wonder where my mind will take me!!!! oh and if you want these experiences or tap into them, what helps me is laying in bed high and just be still. dont move. sorta like Wake Induced Lucid Dreams, but your meditating. Thats what helps me.

----Psychonaut out---

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #20 CasperTheTokerGhost, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    Lol... as me and others like me who research about drugs before taking them and wanting such a good experience, you first look up the pharmacology of when you take ABCXYZ drug, first thing it says is the chemical reactions happening in your brain with whatever neurotransmitter. We take it a step further and seek consciousness. Keyword SEEK. Meditation can show you by making you realize things you thought werent ever possible. Why do you think people spend their who lives mediating trying to reach "enlightenment." Taking psychedelics skips the journey and takes you to that "enlightenment" place. Thats the reason why people think and contemplate their trip after, is because they might have come across something.

Yes these chemicals get you high and you have "profound experiences." People can talk all day about their "spiritual enlightenment" but you (as in everyone else) dont care. You didnt experience it so it might not be intriguing to you. Each experience is unique. You learn things about yourself based off of being in an altered state of mind or dare i say altered state of consciousness :O! Because at the of the day you have different levels of consciousness. its basic psychology with different levels of consciousness. When on certain drugs, it connects you with your subconscious mind, and from there your "expanding consciousness" starts or for me at least. You have to literally look within yourself. Dont let your ego get in the way ;).

Its all based on your own interpretation. With todays access to internet, there are a lot of people who want to trip off XYZ and how do they know its safe? because they learn what it does to your body. but also the perception, interpretation, and intention is when taking such drug. If you want to take it to see the world in different colors or hallucinate seeing whatever comes at you, yeah sure it might be a no spiritual trip because its not your intentions. If you seek a spiritual trip it might come but it might not also. Its all about the headspace when your high. The change in perception and thought. The way your minds thinking differently. Thats how some get these "spiritual experiences" depending on dose, some you have a full convo with yourself aka subconscious. Why do you think people take some psyches to heal them. It can help show you the truth to why you feel such or why you cant explain such. It can link with your subconscious and learn really why you feel why you do during the sober life. I can go on about why it cant help, but dont get me wrong, some people wish they never did, because they found the answers to life, and going back to work the next day? Fuck thaaaaat, some wish they didnt learn so much.

Im not saying everyone needs to be spiritual, but saying its just chemical reactions, well yeah no shit! But its what you do with that chemical that makes it happen. Some seek it, but most dont. Im a normal person like you but just with a different perception on life.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app