Spiritual advice and Native Wisdom

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by SpeaksWithAroma, Jun 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I am from a line of true cherokee natives, and have inherited the spiritual wisdom of my ancestors.
    I will give advice on anything you wish to ask me be it lifestyle, spiritual etc.

2. What is my spirit animal?

3. I am not a psychic i would need some thoughts and opinions from you to really judge you by character, but from your profile and such, i would say, a fox, you appear to be cunning but still caring, like youre quiet except from your family and ones who you feel accept you

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Soleil Starflare, Jun 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    Nice. I do like foxes a lot and went to check if my profile and I don't talk about that much here. You seem pretty legit.

Should I try to make more IRL friends? Ask whatever you need. I dunno what information will help you.

5. You should do what makes you happy, if you are lonely then you could try to make friends but i dont believe you should make it a main priority, improving your self in any aspect is important, if youve always wanted to make something or do something then make time and just try it failure is a part of learning, and you never know how good you may be at something till you try it and you could be happier as a whole as a result

• Like Like x 2