Spirit Molecule Thread

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by headsmaster, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Didn't know if there was a thread for this but........
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I2EXGYnhH0&feature=BFa&list=LLP0Mr1qwhJJE&index=8]YouTube - ‪DMT - The Spirit Molecule (Full) pt 1 of 5‬‏[/ame]

2. #2 Zarex, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

I jizzed when I saw the name of this thread
    DMT, I hear is awesome, I've yet to have the pleasure of it
    But I have a friend who experienced ego death or something like it, lasted a few months, when he regained his self of sense, he said the experience was sobering but saddening once it leaves, the peace it brings is the BEST
    All the good pyschadelics are extremely illegal :C

3. had some friends that read the book and told me about it, i'll for sure watch all five parts.

4. I read the book and watched the movie, it's all so interesting. I used to buy bud from a guy who synthesized it, but I never got around to trying it before his phone got cut off and I never found out his new number.

5. if you guys wanna learn to make it pm me i could guide you thru it, its really not very hard and def worth it. i feel like everyone should experience it

6. Might not be the best website for this discussion. Oh yeah, because it's against the rules.(haha I said it before anyone else)

7. dmt=omfg

8. What you can't discuss molecules??

And my 2 cents on the subject is this....You want world peace? Give everyone DMT :)

9. #10 BuddhistBrian, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We already have DMT!

Seriously though, this thread will be deleted pretty soon by mods so enjoy it while you can

10. IMO we should be able to discuss any drugs that occur naturally in nature. Oh well, rules are rules I suppose :(

11. I do not know man... that shit seems a bit too crazy for me and I am down like leeroy brown for pretty much anything.

12. this stuff is more real then anything! itll show you the TRUTH!

13. See people told me that about another molecule and the seventh go around with it I had a complete mind fuck awful delusional experience. I have good grades, do well onto others, exercise regularly really have nothing bad in my life but tis awful.

14. Yes DMT is amazing haha but i posted the video for understanding of endogenous DMT and it's role in man's history and it's explanation for natural phenomena. I realize talking about other drugs is against the rules, but technically we're speaking of endogenous chemicals found within the brain.

15. what other molecule? dmt is diff. its the most natural thing on this planet in my opinion

16. And yes they are man, my old dealer got me into them and needless to say they are amazing at technical improv.

17. It basically is man i mean I remember on my second DMT trip thinking just drugs, drugs, drugs like holy shit this drug is powerful i can't believe it's causing these effects. But then i came to the realization that the feeling was natural while at the same time exceedingly unnatural considering i was inebriated. It's an experience for sure and while i had rapidly changing geometric patterns and amazing color changes including with my skin which at that point seemed to embody in all it's form the essence of an Alex Gray painting, my friends seemed to have different visions. My one friend saw two faces in the sky made of freeflowing lines both seeming to be similar to what would be mother nature and possibly god. My other friend saw an egyptian goddess with an abnormally large head then he glanced outside and was staring at some leaves and proclaimed that each leaf contained millions of aliens haha. The craziest part of the experience is having the feeling of exiting your body. You can't even tell your breathing anymore and you feel as if you've been transported to some place you just can't seem to describe. The only way you could relate your experience to reality is- well you just can't. It feels like you visited an alien life force or something and also you may experience a sort of sound that's just a frequency, i heard it for a bit but then got completely distracted by the visuals and all i could find myself to say was holy shit like a million times over haha. It's an astonishing experience that i believe everyone should try although they will inadvertently try it at one point or another during their lives;)

18. i agree with everything you said. its justs so crazy, blows me away that something like that even exists. everyone should know about it/try it. i remember my first time i only took 2 hits and everything started becoming disoriented and digital, like the walls all became pixelated with hd vision. then i drooped the pipe and passed out, friends told me it looked like i was asleep but i was seeing the most amazing stuff inside my head. its like these people who aren't really there, but they are are talking to me, showing me all these multi dimensional things they could make just like that. and its all just flowing and your going with it, then 5 mins later its like you come back ad open your eyes and its like damn, feels like you were just on another planet lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.