Spin's Reincarnation to the 5th Instar...

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SitnSpin, Jan 27, 2020.

1. #961 SitnSpin, Jun 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  2. All have sunk...

6-WL x BS
    8-OG18 x HazC

f4acSlT.gif

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I have a new thread to test out FruitFly BarPro and the Spider Farmer SF2000.

SpiderFarmer 2000

+++

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Woohoo, Heavn! Another great run! Fuck the police, you killed it! No kidding around! Belgium's best!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Oooh...you're gonna like those my friend.

That was the first strain I ran of Gus' gear. Nice chunky buds that smell really sweet. I miss that one for sure.

I just ran his Sage n Sour that he crossed with that same banana split I think. Very nice as well.

Sorry to hear about Mary sit. Prayers for your family.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Lol that's true. Thank you

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 3
  7. I know ddd. I grew the black russian, sns and a cookie cross that was his gsc and co cookies. The sns grew thick af. The br seemed peppery. My wife said tonight after walking by the office, i smell coco or earthiness. I said does it smell like cookies? She said thats what im thinking. I was saving the wl for when i had a room. I need head stash badly! Damn catties!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  8. You're welcome!

Cowboy and i had a close encounter of the skunky kind. We didn't get sprayed. Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  9. Lucky man that stuff is hard to get out

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Happy 4th potheads!!!

Let's see, my water pressure regulator broke and started spraying out of the stem the night before last, called the homeowner's warranty insurance for an appt. to repair it. They should be here between noon and 2. The part costs 100 - 330 so I said let's use the insurance and pay $75 deductible. The cheaper unit comes with a warning, that the product contains lead. Fuck me, why do they even sell that one?

Then my 50-inch tv fried last night. Shit fuck stack! right in the middle of the last episode of "The Killing".

tv.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I guess it was a killing....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Hard to believe that that thing cost $1500 when I bought it 12 years ago. You can get one $300 at the same place, best buy. So first a google search to see if I can fix it, or it off to get another one curbside. Plus the wifes front pads are making noise... shit. I feel like the AC is taking a back seat.

Fuck you, you dirty black cloud!

• Like Like x 4
  13. Fuck dude, cloud cant stay around forever! Gah, bad things always seem to come in threes. I think you're due some good luck.

• Like Like x 3
  14. If i had to bet, i'd go with linden and holder hooking up. I think they were made for each other. lol. 4 years of a who done it, never guessing the right suspect, the only possible flip would be they get married.

Thanks for the encouragement! Don't think I won't post any news, good or bad, cuz I will cuz! lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Damn bro. Sorry to hear about it all piling up on you. I hope you get it all sorted out.

Happy 4th!

• Like Like x 3
  16. Nope, they just hooked up after like 7 years with no hint of marriage. I liked the show a lot, now it's over and the wife is watching Outlander.

Toots my life is a trainwreck. I do everything I can possibly do to live clean, do unto others, pray almost constantly, try to build karma points. No matter what, I just keep chugging on, complaining the whole way.

It is D's, then my anxiety goes through the roof. Then I get my shit together, just in time for a whole new set of problems. I mean it works just like everybody else, the difference is my chemical imbalance.

Peace you guys

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4