Spin's Reincarnation to the 5th Instar...

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SitnSpin, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Yeah. It's a whole other culture. His dad was from the Philippines and his mom Hawaii. It was interesting for sure.

That woulda straight up set me off though. His dad and family didn't do that at least that i saw. But they definitely ate some stuff i wasn't gonna touch.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 8
  2. Like Balut? Watched my aunt drink all the "soup" and this baby chick plop into her mouth, fucking most disgusting image

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Haha yeah he even raised ducks n chickens then i was told why . Gag lol like i said i was usually spared. The first time i was at the house his sister warned me. Never ever open a pot of the stove. I would regret it. Lol

I will say he got me to eat abalone and sea urchin right from the ocean though. We went camping up by Santa Rosa. Near a beach and he would dive and bring stuff back. One time he came back hella fast. All sketched out. I was like wtf. He was all we done no more swimming. Turns out as he was down there he came face to face with a big ol great white. Scared the shit out of him. Popped it's nose through some seaweed and said hi lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Damn, making me miss the islands. Yeah, those flips got some crazy food to be had, and some really tasty dishes too. My grandparents owned a filipino/local style restaurant so they made food everyone enjoyed. They left the savage stuff at home...you're friend was partly right lol. Gramps had these whole dried locusts he would keep in a jar until snack time...like a king size snicker bar haha. Same guy that would eat an onion like a normal person would eat an apple. Also made some of the best food I've ever had...go figure.
    Holy shit that is a heart-thumping hello..I know the feeling of wanting to stop the swim for the day because of a surprise shark lol

• Like Like x 7
  5. Hahaha, I've done that from both sharks and barracuda. Walk on the fucking water lmao.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  6. Haha those barracuda are no joke either....another place I lived (Enchanted lakes) was unique because the brackish water would go inland. There was an extra large resident great barracuda that would swim the waterways, and had a large hook stuck in the right side of his mouth...forgot the nickname, but he was the subject of lots of tall-tales....supposedly he was a mean mf'er and had hurt a few dudes.
    I've gotten the leg rub sitting on a board at dusk...huge Tiger in like 6-7 ft water. Remember to breathe!

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wait, my board wasn't brown when I went out.... lmao.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 4
  8. Shark knocked me over in some chest deep Gulf Coast water, never been that deep again. Some of the wade fishers have been drowned because sharks grab their bait or fish bags and drag them into the deep down here. People dont realize the ocean is not the peoples ecosystem, we are just bait

HT

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Lol oh i know it. That's why i never really swam in it. Plus a healthy dose of jaws helped

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Lol I am chud.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I agree, with Brussels nothing beats a simple hard sauté with butter, salt and pepper. I like to get that nice crust on them.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Bring on the Brussels hold the Bruce please lol.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I would just die lol.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Indian wedding sounds super dope

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. Yuuusss! My man never had them like that i was like wtf!? Y'all from the land of this crap and never?

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Smell that spinny?

It’s them damn cats raining over us. Fire up the BT & the AR and start the executions.

hope the summer run is fruitful for you :yay::vaping:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. The shock meat is the worst for me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I know dad said the other day, son look at this caterpillars coming down from webs off of the ones that are drying. I told him that is normal. Lol. Damn things

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. What do you think? Highlands outdoor?

20210523_115231_001 (1).jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  20. I’d squanch that.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1