Sping break in Panama city, Fl.

Discussion in 'General' started by -AM-ON, Mar 2, 2009.

1. who else is going down there for spring break or has been?? me and a couple buddies are taking a road trip down there from chicago on friday the 6th. i havent been down there yet, but last year i went to SB in Cancun and that shit was nuckin futs. ive been told that is where mtv shoots all there spring break shit?? should b a good time...i cant wait!:hello:

2. #2 worknplay, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    MTVu is here as usual, well will be. Lil Wayne and many others are scheduled to perform sometime in the next week or so...I was actually about to start my own thread asking if anyone was coming this way, but you beat me to it...But don't put too much into MTVu being here...MTV hasn't been good since Pauly Shore or however you spell his name...You'll only have as good of a time as you allow yourself, but since you went to Cancun, you know this. It's wild down here, so have a good time man, and be safe...

Crazy you're from Chicago though, I met someone last year from there who was a big toker...sold me some dank for $40 a quarter...Some of the best bud I've ever smoked...Almost as good as some of the stuff I smoke in Texas every now and then...

3. i did a weekend thing there during spring break about 4 years ago....

rode the motorcycle there and spent the weekend,,,,,i live about 160 miles from there,,in fla.

i spent a lot of my time at a club named..'' CLUB LAVILLA''...big ass club...

have a good time,,,,,this year i may go to daytona beach....

i visited there during '' OCKTOBERFEST'',,,,this past year.....a huge ass motorcycle event...

thats a benifit of living in florida.......they's allways something going on somewhere..:cool:

4. #4 worknplay, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    La Vela isn't much fun anymore unless you're there for their daytime activities like the wet t-shirt contest. Daytona sucks for spring break though. Too many families down there now...Bike week in Daytona is another story...LOL but yea man, Florida is the shit until you start thinking about their cannabis laws and such! lol :cool:

5. Im in pcb for spring break right now, until thursday the 12th. hit me up if someone one wants to smoke, ill check the forum sometime in the afternoon today (monday)

6. Panamas a fun city, so is the beach and local tourist areas..you just have to know HOW to have fun :cool:

7. im on my way down there right now with some killer buds..:smoke: i cant wait!!