Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spilled soda all over dab

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TNee, Jul 10, 2019.

1. So, we got a gram and instead if putting it in a silicone container like normal, we had been using it off the plastic. Lo and behold, I FUCKED UP. I spilled Mountain Dew all over a full gram. Since I can't seem to find any answers anywhere, I'm just wondering if it's harmful to smoke (I.e. we just wasted a full g) or if it'll just taste shit, or if there's a way to save it. Ive already opened it up to let it sit and dry but I mean, sugary syrup doesn't dry fully on a counter let alone another sticky substance. Will smoking sugar harm us, will it explode, I need to figure out wtf to do with this stuff. Anyone know anything at all that could be helpful?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I mean never hurts to have some mtn dew infused dabs lol. If it smokes go for it. Im sure we have smoked worse haha

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. If its shatter you can get a cup of water probably and lightly rub the chunks in the water and put on wax paper to dry out after should get the syrup off it and since the shatter piece isn't water soluble shouldn't lose any potency or pieces. If its wax or budder or something of that consistency I'm not too sure what I would do.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Decarb it and make 10 awesome edibles.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lol you'll be fine. Dont worry

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Rinse it off with ice water if you want.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. [​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Sugar isn't great to smoke, but it won't kill you. It'll make the smoke harsh though. Back in the 70's it was a real standard way to make brick weed: they poured soda pop on the weed before pressing so the bricks would adhere into a brick shape more easily.

• Creative Creative x 1