Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spiking pee with WATER for HOME DRUGTEST?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Set_it_off, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Can I add water to my pee so that it dilutes the piss? Its a home dip in the cup drugtest and random. I dont think those tests test temp? not sure?

*Dillution/detoxdrinks/pills are out of the question..
    *Cant substitute to get clean piss.

Maybe I'll add some visine eyedrops aswell since I read that that could also work and I have some.

2. One time i came home high (when i first started smoking, so prior to this test i only smoked about once or twice in the past few weeks) and i put water in my test, and it came up negative. not sure if it works all the time but it couldn't hurt to try if you have the chance:smoking:

3. You do know that drinking massive amounts of water prior to urinating will make your piss come out clear, right? This has the same effect in diluting your urine. When getting lab tests done, they'll make you retake the test because it's so diluted. Taking vitamin B should add lots of color to your piss so it isn't suspicious.