Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

spiked weed or moldy weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bradraz, Aug 23, 2011.

1. I have no pictures atm so ill just describe it , the weed had small white chunks on it, and when i took it out of the bag bigger white chunks fell out. I honestly have no clue what it is. what do you think it is? and should i still smoke it?

2. might be dickcheese bro. some dealers jack off over their stash and chunks fly everywhere, i wouldn't smoke that shit

3. seriously man what do you think it is? it almost looks like a broken up pill but you cant smoke pills? atleast not that i know of...

4. Sounds like mold.

Even in the 1 in 1 million chance you got laced weed, no one would just crush pills up and add them. Most pills (e.g. ecstasy) can not be smoked because their compounds are not activated through combustion, as far as I know.

5. Could it be pcp? because when i broke up the weed it wasnt on the inside, and if i brush off all the white would it be safe to smoke?

6. It's fucking mold or cum. Nobodys gonna waste unmentionables on your weed.

7. Did you smoke it yet?

8. someone posted this the other day, I linked them to another forum.
    the thread basically said it was the material in the main stem (kind of like powder or tissue) that gets broken up when the main stem is cut or mixed around in the nugs.

9. LOL