Spiked :( uncool

Discussion in 'General' started by SuicidalSoldier, Oct 11, 2007.

1. i think i may have swallowed some acetone. how bad could this be? :(

2. you will die, but the brain queen shall live on even if she has become a giant dick

3. Relatively speaking, acetone is not a very toxic compound; it can, however, damage the mucosa of the mouth and can irritate and damage skin. Accidental intake of large amounts of acetone may lead to unconsciousness and death.

4. Why did you consume acetone?

5. messing around with solvents on ephedrine. i just freaked out im ok now i had some anti-something frm the dr's./thanks for freakin me out rage, not coo :(

6. Meth labs blow up houses...

7. wasnt trying to make meth :rolleyes: never mind lesson learned..that was the most trippin ive ever been in all my life. i seriously thought i was guna die. but i live on to die another day.

-on a side note, does anyone know how bad acetylated ephedrine is for a human? i think i consumed like a gram. is it possible that by cooking up the ephedrine (or pseudoephedrine, cant remember) i created some cheap form of..i dunno what to call it my heart was racing and i couldnt eat my thoughts were sped up and i was overheating..discovery??-

8. .....

9. I think what happened here was this guy was trying to make meth in his house and then couldnt figure it out so he just ate all the ingredients.

Not too smart :(:(

10. If that is true then it would be quite sad, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he just made a mistake (while trying to make meth), lol.

11. wasnt trying to make meth my ass what do you think meth is? rofl

12. Sunshine & rainbows of course....

definately not pseudoephedrine :rolleyes:

[/sarcasm]

13. im steering clear of fast drugs from now on. scary stuff.

14. Stop trying to make meth.

15. Someone teach him the method of meth before this clown burns his house down.

16. hey hey im not totally careless..just when it comes to testing shit im all for it. i wasnt doing anything right im sure.

17. Meth burns houses down? shit...

18. Meth wont just burn your house down,it'llblow it the fuck up. Had a house down the street from me blow up a couple years ago from a meth lab.
    stupid tweekers.