Spike_Weeds First Grow, Flowering Stage Spanish White Widow.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by billyeye101, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Is a fitting the reflector and cord? If so HD has a nice cheap alum. reflector and cord with switch for 5 or 6 bucks,highly recomend a reflector of some type.

2. Thanks went to a shop today picked up 2 30W warm white 2700K and only one work grr so ive gotta go back up to the shop tomorrow grr got 1 working though its on the left side just hanging down and i cant fine any reflectors for the small cfls thanks any, also added more sheeting on the inside doors!!! wow its so so shiney in there, hurts my eyes!!

Will update tomorrow with pics.

Ta Ta

3. My mate is pissed off with is cos i added another 2 bulbs to it and hes says its shit now and it gonna do owt to it and its a waste of money, should i take em down?

4. NO, dont take um out if your in flower,and always have one extra bulb for resons like that.

5. I've took it down but he says ive got the foil reflecting sheets which shine more lights on the plant, so its all good guys, ive also placed the fan in the middle so it add more air flow to the buds, just so its cooler on them you know what i mean guys right?

Ummmm dunno what else to say, will update sometime this week.

Minds Made Up;) i can always grow when i get my flat next year or do an outside grow BIG FARM HEHE, bye for now!

6. Day 35 (flowering of course)

Burt the top nug cos i lowered the light grr so ive heightened it back up alil, will the nug come back to life?

PICS:

Relised the pics ar'nt good quality sorry will be better pics on the next update.

7. Try takin a pic w/o the grow light and a flash,you may need to use a dif. backing drop, and one close up bro.

8. I've mist my buds with water thats been standing for a few days with lid off. Its look ok will check later on see if ive burnt them or the oppisit! will check temp too, ive added my fan on the left side panel and its blowing air straight onto the back panel which its bouching back onto the hid/light and buds :D much cooler temps now, tis around 82!

9. Before i start check this out:

10-15-07 before
    [​IMG]

9 Day gap between the pics

10-24-07 after
    [​IMG]

Whats ya think?

Here's some better ones anyway,

Nuked bud is the last pic its hairs on the top have turned brown:eek:

10. Try to avoid the actual BUD when you foiler feed so you dont have to deal with a mold or bud rot down the road,just be carful not to soak the buds at all.

11. Ok thanks for the tip will mist the middle section instead, im only doing this to keep the temps down and to let the plant breath abit more!! thanks again:D

12. Yeah man, I would not spray buds unless you have bugs or a major deficiency. Otherwise the soil should provide the plant with enough nutrients.

Spraying can cause too many negative side effects IMO.

The burned bud may not heal completely but, you could try tipping the colas. Tipping is cutting off the first 1/2-1 inch or so, off the major bud sites. This forces the bud to grow back twice as big. I notice this works better under hps than in my last tipping experience, an LED light.

Maybe since LWED is more like CFL in lower lumen count, just tip the burned cola only.

13. I dont see a problem with folier feeding in VEG. if the temp. and humitity are good but spraying down buds would scare me.Theres a reason we want flowers @50- RH,keeps bad shit from happening.:D

14. Ok now im gonna listen up to the pair of yous;)

I will not spray at all now since when i used to spray in veg i burnt alot of leaves. No more spraying!

If i'm going to tip of the burnt part of the cola, should i tip it just above the new growth bud sights? cos the hairs underneath are white hehe lovely color just like the rest of the buds BUT half the buds are turning amber is this ok at almost 4weeks in flowring,

Speak the truth guys as i need no lies here:D

Also is my plant looking healthy as this point? did post pics.

This is my first time remember guys and its been a very interesting hobby for me, but im only doing this plant and no more after untill i ever move out my mams house which will probs be another 8 months lol i work n all but its just ive had a flat before and its too much hasel for me as i had money probs straight away!! etc etc..

My mate has been trimming the plant during flowering and its done a big impact on the girl = growth, hes going to trim 1 more time to let more light on the bud sights & to make them fill-out loads which does work guys, he'll be trimming it on saturday which is the 1st day of my new cycle 8/16 (everyone looks at me and asks why 8/16?:confused:) well my mate says it forms lots of THC and expands the buds when in light, so thats 8hrs light 16hrs darkness NO PEEKING From ME!

So far its been:
    9 weeks veg
    this saturday 4 weeks flowering
    Then another 8 weeks THC Growing/flowering

Any feed back on this post would be nice to hear, happy tokin:smoke:

15. Here's the nug that was burnt alil then you can see on the 2nd pic that ive tipped it off alil well abit of trim thats all, is it ok? will it heal? how will it grow now?

16. More pics of the other 3 top colas!

17. Ocitown, Here is why I don't like the spray. He just said it above.

Spike, tip looks good because you cut right about where I marked in blue.

Works best under HID but since it was burnt you had nothing to lose. Dry the cut piece for a couple of days and smoke her up. Won't be amazingly high but will do the trick.

Attached Files:

18. Cool so it should be ok then, will it sill grow its pure cola or is it too late now?

So im gussing everything atm is ok then.

19. Are you in Aulstralia? I always thought going to a 8/16 right into flower causes stress and could cause a hermi. condition.So i would avoid it,but after veg. go lights off for two days then go 12/12 and only go below 12 when you need to mature faster,but thats me.As far as folier feeding,it is possible to do it w/o burning in veg if temps and humitity are kept consistant and good,but not 100% necessary.If you burn,look at all the variables,one may be off and if not then do w/o FF.

20. Its 8/16 8 on 16 off, it will not cos hermi & stress etc etc and i did do the 36hrs darkness cos my light bulb blew on me so ive done this so far.

18/6 18on 6off Veg 9 weeks.
    36hrs Darkness.
    12/12 12on 12off Flowering 4 weeks.
    8/16 8on 16off THC/Flowering 0 weeks.

My plant is doing well atm and i will be posting an update on sunday night.

Bye for now.