Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spike?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganj god, Jun 15, 2010.

1. I cant smoke weed anymore so i want to try some legal replacements. I dont thing that legal herbal shit is worth it but i really wanna smoke spike but i never have so could someone like tell me what it is and the different types or whatever thanks

2. that stuff is bad for you, stick with the natural stuff, how come you cant smoke anymore?

3. i cant smoke weed anymore either so i just smoke k2. its a really similar high. ill be smokin weed again in 4 months though haha

4. k2 is bad as fuck for you. causes brain tumors or some shit like that. Theres many threads on here about how bad it is, im sure somebody can link you.

5. You know me too well, :laughing:.

6. Don't smoke that shit. You can last a while without smoking, right? Use the time wisely, reflect and make yourself a better person. When you can smoke again, it'll be even better, and no tumors!

7. i don't see where it says it causes tumors?

8. There was a study about it, not sure where though. Do you really not care about all the different stuff that study says? I think its dumb to ignore the negative effects and smoke it anyways, just because you need to get high

9. is the k2 shit legal?

10. Salvia... go for it

11. That link about the "legal highs" and their damages should be stickied.

12. The fact of the matter is, there isn't any proof that it causes illnesses. In fact, there is barely any scientific evidence that it is harmful. I've smoked JWH for a year daily and nothing has harmed me.

Also, quoting from that link that was in this thread:

So is JWH harmful?

13. Way different than a weed high, so not all stoners will like it.

That being said, if you are one of those people(like me) that loves getting fucked up in general and has yet to find a high you didn't like, then salvia is awesome. If you use the stronger stuff you will COMPLETELY lose touch with reality. Salvia's insane.

Actually I wouldn't recommend the really strong salvia....more than once. Probably would want to try it once.