Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spike Max

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SmokeyDude, Jun 7, 2013.

1. #1 SmokeyDude, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    I know smoking a lot of legal weed makes u fucked up over time but would it actually hurt me if I tried it once and smoked 1 gram of legal weed if I never did it again?

I'd really like to try and see how it feels.

Also if it is actually dangerous, how dangerous is it compared to cigarettes?

2. Weed dangerous? Haha how old are you again?

3. I think he means synthetics..... But @op never touch synthetics. A friend of mine knew a friend 3 years ago who smoked synthetics and couldn't move from the neck down.
    Your choice right there- do I want to be possibly fucking up my body or do I want to be able to smoke REAL BUD HAPPILY?

4. #4 squidrick420, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    First off if you do try this stuff despite all the warnings you will receive on here then DO NOT smoke an entire gram. I repeat, DO NOT SMOKE A WHOLE GRAM!!! That is asking for a trip to the hostpital and maybe the morgue.

I don't recommend you smoke it at all honestly. It isn't even like weed, I first tried k2 back when it first appeared and nobody knew anything about it. That was lame enough and the stuff that they have now, espically the shit your talking about (made 2 of my friends black out and have bad trips off one bowl) is WAYYYY worse then the original K2.

Smoke marijuana. Forget about synthetics and tobacco dude.

5. dude holy holy holy shit if i smoked a gram of that i would die for sure. a buddy and i rolled up a blunt (wanted to try it back in high school) and we put it out after like 2 hits and were so fucked up... i would say just smoke some weed mane

6. stick to natural weed, synthetics have pretty weird side effects. 

7. Forum Guidelines

8. Do yourself a favor
    Don't smoke that shit its poison. And please don't poison GC w that crap either.